Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default Any TS in KY?

KY, the state mind you...not the lube!

33, college graduate, single. Looking for a sweet and loving girl.
Old 08-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Wow.. Kentucky is probably going to be a tough place to find a Tgal. Have your tried Lexington? I know Louisville had a really great dance club, no idea if it still exists - it was a few years ago, where pretty much all the gays and trans and DQs and "cool kids" hung out. It was HUGE and even had a theater and like 2 or 3 different connected bars.
Old 08-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Wow.. Kentucky is probably going to be a tough place to find a Tgal. Have your tried Lexington? I know Louisville had a really great dance club, no idea if it still exists - it was a few years ago, where pretty much all the gays and trans and DQs and "cool kids" hung out. It was HUGE and even had a theater and like 2 or 3 different connected bars.

That is a possibility. They are the state's two major cities and thus it is more likely. But I live down in the mountains of the southeast where things are rural and backwards.

But, not far away in Tennessee, about 3 hours away, Knoxville and Johnson City seem to have a scene. There is a club in J-City. I went to it once. Strange mix, gays, bis, straights, etc. It was amazing. A mix of all types of folks and everyone having fun. A lot of crossdressers. But any tgirls...I wouldn't know.
Old 07-20-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kyfreakseeker is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I live in southeast ky and not much down here. Wife would dearly love to get a hold of one however
Old 07-23-2009
Canuck

Bionca, are you thinking of Connections? If so it is still open. There are two more that have opened in the last year, but I haven't been yet.

I wish there were more people up here in Louisville myself