View Poll Results: Which Position Do You Prefer
Top - I would rather do the penetrating 147 24.10%
Bottom - I want to feel a cock in me 218 35.74%
Both - I like the top and the bottom equally 245 40.16%
Voters: 610. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Top or Bottom

This poll is for those who have experience and those that have yet to sample shemale delights. Do you prefer to be the one during sex that sucks your partners cock and has your partner penetrate you (bottom) or do you like your partner to suck your cock and for yourself to penetrate your partner or do you like both equally? For those that have never had the chance to personally experience any of this just use your imagination and state what you think you would like. So the choices are:
Top - I like to be the one who does the penetrating
Bottom - I love having a shecock in me whether it's my mouth or my ass
Both - I like the top and the bottom equally

For myself I would like to be both top and bottom, but I would like to be the bottom more than the top. I am dying to be able to suck cock and have a cock in my ass. I want to suck a cock and then to taste cum and have it shoot down my throat. I also want to feel a hard cock sliding in and out of me and then shooting a big load of cum deep inside me. Then I want to feel the cum leaking out of me and running down over my ass cheeks. After that I want to do it all again.

Last edited by ila; 02-20-2008 at 05:53 PM.