Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

yeh haha Snuffle Bear keeps me happy when People make me sad...
I'm gonna put up a 'Snuffle Bear' video of me trampling on his face in week or so along with 'Pumping in my Slippers' video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Snuffle Bear makes another appearance!
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

freakazoid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy View Post
yeh haha Snuffle Bear keeps me happy when People make me sad...
I'm gonna put up a 'Snuffle Bear' video of me trampling on his face in week or so along with 'Pumping in my Slippers' video.
Can?t wait to see the new video! anna in action
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com
aww hehe thanks. and ive come up with my next set. how does this sound? white top with butterflys on, red hair maybe??? glitter red toes, red glitter tattoo art on feet, red heart confetti, red tights and maybe mix in some red mesh tights and candy hearts. and i wanna wear new toe rings i bought.
oh and i know people overseas are wanting a lipstick kissy too hehe, so im still working what it would cost me to send, so i say its for members of my site so i can concentrate on them firstly, but if anyone from this forum would like a kiss from me sent to them just email me - femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk - and i will put u on the list. its just a lil card with a message and a lipstick kiss, with some confetti from my sets thrown in, its something personal from me for all the love for my feets. they r super yummy arent they hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakazoid View Post
Can’t wait to see the new video! anna in action

Last edited by TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy; 05-01-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oh also forgot to mention, ive put up some new logos for my Grovel Here section for my feet slaves, and my Story Section (). i think they kewl. and just realised ive not shown any member thank u pics i do recent, so heres on of latest ones. gawd ive still got a ton to do with all members joined recent, including yours SMC, i not forgot hehe
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0338.JPG  
Old 05-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sevven_7 is on a distinguished road

oh my Anna!! you just know those toes are perfect!

Quote:
oh heres 2 pics from the set
x
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI2565.JPG  
Old 05-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

km1 will become famous soon enoughkm1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
how does this sound? white top with butterflys on, red hair maybe??? glitter red toes, red glitter tattoo art on feet, red heart confetti, red tights and maybe mix in some red mesh tights and candy hearts. and i wanna wear new toe rings i bought.
It sounds great and I can't wait!
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe thanks. I wanna do deep red pattern tights now, if I can find them haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by km1 View Post
It sounds great and I can't wait!
Old 05-04-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

I finally joined. I really like your site. So many things to check out.
Old 05-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

yay! I've sorted out overseas posting for my FREE lipstick kissy cards. its not gonna cost me much at all, so if you're a member of my website, or someone i know from this forum just E-Mail me at femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk and i will send you a free kiss thru the mail. love ya
Old 05-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

yeah every time i see your feet
i'm getting happy
i really love them
Old 05-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WOW im covered in red glitter and hearts as i've just shot my rub-on tattoo art pics for my next set. it'll be a month or so away, but i got the messy stuff done first teehee. also 2 new videos are coming in few days time. thanks for all the love for my Sweetheart set. and thanks for everyone for contributing to my growing story section. i see its 'INSPIRED' some of u already
P.s. im getting a new laptop tomorrow. yay!!!
Old 05-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh WOW I'm gonna cry... someone wants to write a song about me and my feets!!!
Old 05-17-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh WOW I'm gonna cry... someone wants to write a song about me and my feets!!!
That's pretty cool. Are you going to place it on your site after it is completed?
Old 05-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

yep i'm all excited in my toes now! It'll go on my site when its done maybe in a youtube link. I dunno anything about it, and I'm not expecting it soon, but its make my toes twinkle xoox
Old 05-19-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
yep i'm all excited in my toes now! It'll go on my site when its done maybe in a youtube link. I dunno anything about it, and I'm not expecting it soon, but its make my toes twinkle xoox
Are you going to shiver in antici......................pation?
Old 05-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe yep. and i painted my toes glittery red for my new set so they Extra twinkley teehee
x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Are you going to shiver in antici......................pation?
Old 05-20-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hehe yep. and i painted my toes glittery red for my new set so they Extra twinkley teehee
x
Cool. I look forward to seeing them.
Old 05-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oh and i'll publicly mention that you get a lil toe-prise with the lipstick kisses now, a print of one of my toes hehe
Old 05-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
oh and i'll publicly mention that you get a lil toe-prise with the lipstick kisses now, a print of one of my toes hehe
WooHooooo! Name:  blob.gif
Views: 838
Size:  1.2 KB Name:  happydance.gif
Views: 836
Size:  1.5 KB Name:  blob.gif
Size:  1.2 KB Name:  happydance.gif
Views: 836
Size:  1.5 KB Name:  blob.gif
Size:  1.2 KB
Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe^^^
There's 2 new feet worship stories about me written by a member of my site. More coming soon. Also my 2 new videos are nearly ready. I'll post again when they're up.

Old 05-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sam luvs ts is on a distinguished road
Default hiii

hiiiii E] .. u r soooo beautifu lll
Old 05-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here's what my lipstick kiss cards look like, with a toe-print inside
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI3273.JPG  
Old 05-23-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

Here's what my lipstick kiss cards look like, with a toe-print inside
Sweet(just like you, Anna!)! I cannot wait to see it once it arrives.
Old 05-24-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

Awesome

Can't wait for more sets!
Old 05-30-2010
Dark Overlord

I just wanted to say that I got the card in the mail on Friday. It was very nice! Lots of little hearts, a wonderful lipstick kiss(and a toe-prise as well), and a little something extra in the card as well(I'll leave it as a mystery for the lucky people that have yet to receive their card). There was also a sublime scent in the card, it was a really pleasant surprise!

Thank you very much for sending it Anna. I loved it!
Old 06-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hey.
I've finally added 2 new videos in my Video section on my website... a super cute one called 'Snuffle Bear' with my lucky teddy bear...and a special 200+ Member video called 'Pumping in my Slippers', which has me crying for a bit saying thanks to all my members..hehe
Also a very sweet person who goes by the name Ares has recorded a super-cool and very beautiful song called 'Ocean/One' about and special for ME. At this time he is 'mixing down', which is musician talk for 'making it better' ... the song will go into a special slideshow with a few old pics from my previous 3 sets and will also have a descriptive story playing throughout the song to accompany the music...making it a very Unique and original Story-Song.... currently the running time is 5.30 and it will also (hopefully) be available as an MP3 from my site too. It should be ready by the weekend and will let you know also.
I'm super excited about this as its a unique song made and recorded just for me and will make a very special slideshow when its finished. I really hope you guys enjoy it when its up..it has the most beautiful accoustic guitar and piano tune, so catchy and amazing.
And as my 200+ members video is now up, I wanna also thank everyone who has supported me on this forum. Mwahhhhhhh xoxoxoxo
Old 06-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thank you very much ! Hope you continue updating...

love you
Old 06-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

HEY, great news... the original SONG 'Ocean/One' which was recorded about and just for me by my member Ares is now up on my site to Download free as an MP3 from the intro/homepage... also Pleaseeeeeee watch it in the video slideshow on my site and comment on anything, as it is a very unique story/song. there are slides in the show telling the story behind the song which was also written by Ares.
Also download an MP3 by ME also free of course haha. right click and save target as, you know how to do it hehe. this is the first of some MP3s I wanna do, its just me talking (nervously hehe), giving u a pleasent dream about my feets, so listen on ur MP3 players at night and dream of my feet..its called 'Dream of my Feet' haha...both MP3s are also available in my NEW section called 'FEET FUN'..which is on my right sidebar of my website (running out of space to put things hehe) Please please feel free to take part in this as its part of my aim to make my site super interactive. its a mix of the story and Grovel here section on my site. i have written 5 short scenarios which feet lovers and feet slaves can interact with, its perfect for submissive foot lovers... so for example theres a 'Treat my feets' scene where i explain how i love to paint my sexy toes and stuff, but i ask what if YOU were to be allowed down there holding my feet gently and painting my toes up close and personal, what colours and nail art would u choose? would u blow my toes dry? ..stuff like that..so please if u wanna take part read the scenarios and answer the 'questions' in red font...its more like examples really...all contributions will go on a special page showcasing them, and hopefully maybe somekind of slideshow... and the great thing about this is that what would start as answering questions on how you would go about pampering my feets might turn into a 'fantasy story' about them if theres something creative u wanna say, so it works any way, its super fun and im realllly proud of it. So check it out and please download the MP3s and watch the Ocean/One slideshow...its beautiful song which ive been lucky enough to hear for a week now on my iTouch hehe....in the slideshow the song starts playing around 40 seconds in, so watch it all hehe... mail me on my email femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk as i really wanna hear what everyone thinks of the MP3s.... also Snuffle Bear needs some helping out LOL
I'm working on new set now called 'For You'..lots of red and glitter which is already spreading rapidly around my house hahah
thanks for everyones continued support and love, its amazing!! I'm sooo excited about these new things. please enjoy them.
xoxox
Old 06-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

^^^^ oh as well as that theres also an interactive version of Snuffle Bear, with some new slides xox
Old 06-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

^^^ also gonna add a Diary to my site as it was requested sometime ago. hope evryone loves the mp3 downloads
Old 06-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Can't wait!

Any chance of a set with heels?
Old 06-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hey. hopefully a video maybe. i dont own any great heels i want these

they so hot Zombie Heels, thats so MEE, im such rock chick hehe. hope evryone loves the downloads of my voice and the song recorded about me, download the mp3s on my intro page and in new Feet Fun section, got great responses already!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_addict View Post
Can't wait!

Any chance of a set with heels?
Old 06-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

beautiful I can't wait too

and Any chance of a set with Flip Flops

cheers Sweetheart
Old 06-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

yeh i might do video in flips... need to get me some first teehee, more of a barefeets gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakazoid View Post
beautiful I can't wait too

and Any chance of a set with Flip Flops

cheers Sweetheart
Old 06-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
yeh i might do video in flips... need to get me some first teehee, more of a barefeets gurl
Thanks
Old 06-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I've added the Diary section to my site which i've been meaning to do for some time now. check this for updates and my thoughts etc hehe. gonna add 2 new scenarios to the Feet Fun section after some input from members. 'Eat from my feets' and 'My feet are your heaven' scenarios.
download the mp3s from my site also, they will always be up there anyway. also gonna add the responses to the Feet Fun section in my Response page in the section tonight
Old 06-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

^^^ all that stuff is now up on my site, read the responses to the Feet fun scenarios ive received so far in the Feet Fun section, click the link on the page
xxxx
Old 06-24-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hey. hopefully a video maybe. i dont own any great heels i want these

they so hot Zombie Heels, thats so MEE, im such rock chick hehe. hope evryone loves the downloads of my voice and the song recorded about me, download the mp3s on my intro page and in new Feet Fun section, got great responses already!!!
Oooooh, Anna if you can get those maybe you could have a set where you go a little "squish happy" on some unfortunate fruits(watermelons would be a good choice).
Old 06-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hey, thanks Shadows hehe. i wanna stick my heel thru some naughty fruits!!
just added new scenario to my 'My feet are your heaven' scenario by a new member in the super fun Feet Fun section. its very good ehhe, bless him
Old 06-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hey, thanks Shadows hehe. i wanna stick my heel thru some naughty fruits!!
just added new scenario to my 'My feet are your heaven' scenario by a new member in the super fun Feet Fun section. its very good ehhe, bless him
Glad you liked my idea. Hopefully it will bear fruit some time in the future.
Old 06-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe thank u
i hope my feets will bare some fruits too hehe
Old 06-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hey everyone, there's a new Diary entry on my website if you wanna read it hehe.
Old 07-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hey! I've just hit 250 members on my website!!! I'm very proud and made a video called 'Celebration' to say thanks, which will be up on my site by the time you read this. Its a compilation of some of my favourite video bits including: Bath Legs Tease, Unwrap My Feet, Birthday Cake Squish, Pumping in my Slippers and Crushing Flowers. Its set to music, and I really hope it makes you all smile... I didnt film myself crying this time hahaha
Also I might do a lil slideshow of some of 'My Favourite Things' for something fun to watch while I shoot my new set. Love ya xo
Old 07-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hi everyone. hope ur enjoying the 'Celebration' video for 250 members on my website. i wanted to let you know in about 1to2 weeks time i will be creating something superrrrrrrrr fun and kewl for the lovers of my feet and beautiful feet lovers in general. its gonna be something to take part in and kinda create together. i will do a lil video to explain it and people can vote on something... its more like an event x
Old 07-06-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Great vid, Anna.

Any idea when you could do a heels vid?

Sorry to keep asking!
Old 07-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hey thank u, hope it made u smiley heheh
dunno wen i might do heels video, pretty easy to shoot, all i need is some heels hehe. my mums taking me out soon girly shoe shopping so i will pick up then, me being such a barefeets gurl i dont usually bother with heels hehe
oh ps. im doing some quick pics for a lil fun slideshow showing some of my favourite things (including my feet haha).. u might even see my lil pet dog lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_addict View Post
Great vid, Anna.

Any idea when you could do a heels vid?

Sorry to keep asking!
Old 07-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TO ALL SEXY FEET LOVERS: In a couple of days i'm launching a super fun 'event' dedicated to the worship and love of beautiful feet. I am currently dressed and shooting a video to explain it all, which I will hopefully upload to youtube and of course my website tomorrow or Monday. I would love all lovers of beautiful female and feminine feet like mine to vote after watching the video. its gonna be super fun and i'm doing a mp3 download explaining in detail exactly how my feet should be admired and a desktop wallpaper for your computer. this is something all true sexy feet gurls/girls like me and of course you admirers of pretty feet can take part in. its just gonna be some fun to join in on. stay tuned
Old 07-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new video 'My Favourite Things' up on my site and youtube... you get to see my pet dog hehe. 'Feet Love Week' video coming in 2 days, with desktop wallpaper and mp3 download. Take part in it all sexy feet lovers. x
Old 08-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hi everyone
just wanted to ask a favour and you get a thousand wiggles of my toes in return hehe - has anyone got the SHORT version (about 4 minutes long) of Bryan Adams Everything I Do I Do It For You???? if so could u email me the mp3 to femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk
its for my next set slideshow which I am putting together now and should be uploaded in over a weeks time hopefully, its called For You, so the tune fits to the set. I only have the long version and the shorter version ends how I want the slideshow to end.
also in maybe 2 days, or maybe tonight who knows hehe, I will upload a new video called Feet Love Week which is for a week dedicated to sexy feet like mine that i am creating, or rather ALL admirers of sexy feet will contibute to creating. All you need to do is watch the video and mail me ur vote on a start date for a fun week... of course everyday should be dedicated to beautiful feet like mine and all feet lovers know they have to work to be allowed near them teehee. there will be a new mp3 'Treat my Feet' (as soon as i can get it the mp3 bits off my mobile phone hehe) and 2 desktop wallpapers to download and have on your computer. i will give the dates i have selected to vote on to give you a head start, plentyyyy of time to vote - week beginnin, 27th September or 4th October. thanks xxx
Old 09-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:

new video 'My Favourite Things' up on my site and youtube... you get to see my pet dog hehe. 'Feet Love Week' video coming in 2 days, with desktop wallpaper and mp3 download. Take part in it all sexy feet lovers. x
I finally watched "My Favourite Things," Anna. Thanks for making me smile.