Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default Blonde beauty

Does anyone know her name ?
Attached Thumbnails
005.jpg  
Old 07-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to behold
Default One of my all time favs!

She is Fabiola Nogueira from Brazil. Reportedly she is post-op now and out of the business.

The pic is taken from Joey Silvera's Rogue Adventures 1, Szene 3. Other movies starring her: Trannie World XXX Tour 3, Trannie World XXX Tour 5, Transposed 4, Big-Ass She-Male All-Stars

For more info about her and pics see here:
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showth...hlight=fabiola

Last edited by Nakonas; 07-25-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 11-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

blackveg is on a distinguished road
Default Shame

[QUOTE=Nakonas;153378]She is Fabiola Nogueira from Brazil. Reportedly she is post-op now and out of the business.

The pic is taken from Joey Silvera's Rogue Adventures 1, Szene 3. Other movies starring her: Trannie World XXX Tour 3, Trannie World XXX Tour 5, Transposed 4, Big-Ass She-Male All-Stars

Thank you for the info! Shame that she probably no longer has her male bits. I'd really have loved to get with her! I can still use my imagination to be kissing her deeply, feel her tongue in my mouth and her growing erection on my leg and then my stomach. Our lips and teeth on each others necks, the smell of her skin and hair as she expertly cable ties my hands behind my back before gently pushing me down onto the bed in a ass up position, a quick suck of my dick, a quick lick of my balls and ass. Before lubricating me and thrusting her gorgeous, bare bulging cock in my rectum, then fucking me sore. When she's ready she flips me over, holds my nose so that I have no choice but to let her in my mouth to empty her beautiful balls. God I'd have married her!