Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-17-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Florida Guy is on a distinguished road

I might be looking for you. If you are looking for someone to build a longterm relationship with, someone who will love you, stand by you, beleive in you, praise you, listen to you, laugh and cry with you and support you, then I am interested.
My name is Bob and I dont want to get hurt so if you dont want the things I have listed do not respond. Thankyou
Old 01-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

stiff is on a distinguished road
Default Yes

You're sweet
Old 09-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fuckmehard is on a distinguished road
Default Let me suck you

p lease cum in my mouth want to be your lesbian lover
Old 09-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

spike_40 will become famous soon enoughspike_40 will become famous soon enough
Default Simple reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyathena View Post
are you guys looking for me? maybe or maybe not..interested? wanna know me? im up for some talk and meeting...by the way the name is marian from philippines
Yes but you have given no guide lines as to what you are seeking, so please some more information
Old 10-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fyrexant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fyrexant

Quote:
are you guys looking for me? maybe or maybe not..interested? wanna know me? im up for some talk and meeting...by the way the name is marian from philippines
wow your really beautiful, id love to get to know you better
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past

yup thats a fine woman there
Old 10-01-2009
farak11

far and not interested
Old 10-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ChefJayWalker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
do you have msn or skype?
Old 11-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

horny_dude89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

add me babe

horny_dude89@live.com
Old 12-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

andyepidemic can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to andyepidemic
Default hi

hey if you ever want to chat with me my email is andyepidemic@yahoo lets chat!
Old 12-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Steve.Dark has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to Steve.Dark

I think the last pic looks the best! Very sexy, and an amazing smile!
Old 12-08-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cucciolotto is on a distinguished road

woooow! u are very gorgeous!!
Old 12-17-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Infiniti92 is on a distinguished road

pretty
Old 03-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

polmoon is on a distinguished road

Charming lady. I am not averse to hold an evening together.
What a pity that I am very far away.
My heart is broken.
Old 07-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SevUK is on a distinguished road

hi cutie, new here today, but you have taken my breathe away.

In UK and owuld love to chat and see where it leads..
Old 07-29-2010
champ222212

Default hi

good lord you are a pretty girl. i am up for chatting. can play dress-up too. hit me sometime.
Old 07-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hard_edi can only hope to improve

u so hot .. any chances u will be in Bangkok

my email abed_mbc@hotmail.com
Old 07-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

boon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to boon

the only word i can say to u is WOW u looking good honey
Old 07-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I am considering a new academic research project to study the connection between thinking with your dick and acting like a lemming.

The OP of this thread was last on this site on November 13, 2009, a little more than 8 months ago. Anyone can see that by clicking on her profile page. One day ago, someone bumped the thread, hoping to meet her. In rapid succession, others followed, obliviously.

I know there is at least one other professor on this site. Hey, aw9725, how about some joint Cambridge-Indianapolis research, my friend?
Old 07-30-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I am considering a new academic research project to study the connection between thinking with your dick and acting like a lemming.

The OP of this thread was last on this site on November 13, 2009, a little more than 8 months ago. Anyone can see that by clicking on her profile page. One day ago, someone bumped the thread, hoping to meet her. In rapid succession, others followed, obliviously.

I know there is at least one other professor on this site. Hey, aw9725, how about some joint Cambridge-Indianapolis research, my friend?
You're not allowed to undertake research of this kind without including the resident "Expert in Absolutely Nothing." Shall I send my schedule of when I'm available?
Old 07-31-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hard_edi can only hope to improve

send us your details
MSN / Yahoo whatever
Old 07-31-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard_edi View Post
send us your details
MSN / Yahoo whatever
Maybe you should take a look at the post quoted below.

Quote:

The OP of this thread was last on this site on November 13, 2009, a little more than 8 months ago. Anyone can see that by clicking on her profile page. One day ago, someone bumped the thread, hoping to meet her. In rapid succession, others followed, obliviously...........
Old 07-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You're not allowed to undertake research of this kind without including the resident "Expert in Absolutely Nothing." Shall I send my schedule of when I'm available?
Your participation is more than welcome. Having the "Expert in Absolutely Nothing" will increase the chances that our study will be accepted for publication in the Journal of Irreproducible Results.
Old 07-31-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Your participation is more than welcome. Having the "Expert in Absolutely Nothing" will increase the chances that our study will be accepted for publication in the Journal of Irreproducible Results.
I foresee nothing but good press reviews in our future along with appearances on Maury and Oprah.
Old 07-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I foresee nothing but good press reviews in our future along with appearances on Maury and Oprah.
And, if we can bring along a subject who will actually take his dick out of his pants and think with it on camera, perhaps we can appear on Jerry Springer.

Better yet ... two thinking dicks that will fight on stage. Then we're assured of a Springer appearance.
Old 07-31-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
And, if we can bring along a subject who will actually take his dick out of his pants and think with it on camera, perhaps we can appear on Jerry Springer.

Better yet ... two thinking dicks that will fight on stage. Then we're assured of a Springer appearance.
Since I'm pretty sure that everything in Springer is scripted we won't even need two subjects with thinking dicks that dislike each other. The producers and directors will tell the thinking dicks when and how to fight.
Old 07-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Since I'm pretty sure that everything in Springer is scripted we won't even need two subjects with thinking dicks that dislike each other. The producers and directors will tell the thinking dicks when and how to fight.
... which brings us back to one of the foundations of the original research point. Thinking dicks cannot be told when and how to do anything, whether by the person to who the dick is actually attached or someone else. They act autonomously. The phrase "thinking with your dick" should actually be changed to "letting your dick do your thinking."
Old 07-31-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
You're not allowed to undertake research of this kind without including the resident "Expert in Absolutely Nothing."
I assume you mean MP?
Old 07-31-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I assume you mean MP?
Nope, not even close.
Old 08-01-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bernybudmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default mmmmmmm yummy yummy

your absolutely gorgeous baby id lick your whole body baby
Old 08-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernybudmon View Post
your absolutely gorgeous baby id lick your whole body baby
Another person for whom time stands still!
Old 08-03-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nope, not even close.
Yeah, but MP is an expert in absolutely nothing!
Old 08-04-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

koki_84 is on a distinguished road
Default r u kidding me

name the idiot who wouldnt want to get to know you
Old 08-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by koki_84 View Post
name the idiot who wouldnt want to get to know you
Name the ___________ who doesn't pay attention to the dates on posts and whether those who post have been online anytime in the recent past.

At least the data pool for my study is growing.