Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-14-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attis View Post
... not possible if they've been castrated! ".
hoax or Not ? Someone have already seen a castraded ladyboy ?
Some castrated males retain some ability to have erections hard enough to effect penetration. Even a castrated one who can't get it up might still be able to cum via stimulation of the penis and perhaps some prostate massage done with a finger, vibrator, or another person's penis.
The castrated ladyboy I know personally says "her" small and innocent-looking penis will grow a little if someone "turns her on" ("her" words). She also claims she has "nice cum-cum" if someone; male, female, or another ladyboy, lights her up.
I've only recently met and "inspected" her, so I can't test any of her assertions, but we seemed to hit it off well and I'm fairly sure I'll soon be gathering more empirical data
I don't have a penis to stimulate her with, but she says she likes sex with real females. Well, I AM a female, so there is hope.
I give a fairly complete mention of her in an earlier post within this thread, BTW.
Old 07-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

NicholasUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You might find the following link of interest:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Castra...guid=340635517

NicholasUK
Old 07-23-2008
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default No balls enhances sexuality or detracts from it ?

Fascinating thread, Talia. And Hank, I liked your observations. We are all in the Forum because we are interested in, even fascinated by Transexualism.
A number of the members appear to have been born female, and its is ineresting that they too find trannies visually stimulating. As for sacrificing one's testicles in search of sexual identity or sexual satisfaction, I look in the mirror and am satisfied with the equipment I have got, and - yes - even a little stimulated by it. Sexuality has so many levels of expression that it even includes mutilation of one's natural equipment to give oneself satisfaction or to provide stimulus and satisfaction to others. As for me, if ever I was to opt for feminisation and have my balls delicately removed, I would most certainly choose to have my scrotum grafted flush with my body - esthetically more pleasing and in doing so I would retain most of the cremasteric muscle which is layered in the skin of the scrotum, and extends down to the perineum. ( provides a very pleasant rousing feeling when caressed ). Perhaps I digress . . .
Well done Talia for raising such a procative topic !
Old 07-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Attis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasUK View Post
You might find the following link of interest:-

NicholasUK
Thank for your link...
Old 07-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tailia will become famous soon enough
Default Nice Idea Mel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Asher View Post
Fascinating thread, Talia. And Hank, I liked your observations. We are all in the Forum because we are interested in, even fascinated by Transexualism.
A number of the members appear to have been born female, and its is ineresting that they too find trannies visually stimulating. As for sacrificing one's testicles in search of sexual identity or sexual satisfaction, I look in the mirror and am satisfied with the equipment I have got, and - yes - even a little stimulated by it. Sexuality has so many levels of expression that it even includes mutilation of one's natural equipment to give oneself satisfaction or to provide stimulus and satisfaction to others. As for me, if ever I was to opt for feminisation and have my balls delicately removed, I would most certainly choose to have my scrotum grafted flush with my body - esthetically more pleasing and in doing so I would retain most of the cremasteric muscle which is layered in the skin of the scrotum, and extends down to the perineum. ( provides a very pleasant rousing feeling when caressed ). Perhaps I digress . . .
Well done Talia for raising such a procative topic !
What a lovely idea! Perhaps one could begin their feminization by employing this lovely modification. The result would be a nice smooth crotch with a small soft hanging member. Just the way to begin training! Sigh ...
Old 07-24-2008
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default The Cutting Edge of Feminisation

Mmm, Talia. You're sort of intriguing and exciting at the same time. Remind me not to stay overnight in your domain ! Have you ever thought of qualifying as a Plastic Surgeon, then you might combine profit with extreme pleasure ! ( Ooh ! A sudden thought - perhaps you ARE a Plastic Surgeon ! ! ) The Forum seems to cater for all sorts of people. Me, well I had ambitions once to become a surgeon, but my life-path led elsewhere it turned out. Might be interesting to re-route the male gonads to within the body though - there's plenty of room, and the sperm would be effectively neutralised by the body heat. . . How about the Transgenders in waiting on our Forum - any views on this idea ?
Old 07-26-2008
Communicator

Default Now you see them, now you don't !

By way of a postscript to my earlier remarks, the digitally bold of us who still possess those proud ovals below our unimpressive members might take the opportunity to probe behind oru bollocks with our fingertips. There you will find either side a considerable cavity close to the crotch where the individual testile can nestle comfortably. With exposure to cold, when aroused closed to climax, or when gripped by fear or terror, they will contract quite forcefully into these hollows. In short they will be at their most protected. Some cultures even take this a step further and consciously train from quite an early age to draw the glands deeper inside their bodies - presumably an obsessive Martial Arts feat. Not so for the run of us mere mortals - Depending on size of testicles, circumstances and camera angle - quite apart from the quality of the photography - there may appear to be next to no external evidence of a loaded scrotum. So sadly some of the photos claiming to show empty sacs may not be doing this at all.

I'm personally in favour of a tissue-tolerant zip being grafted onto the midline of the scrotum to suit all admirers !
Old 07-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tailia will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Asher View Post
By way of a postscript to my earlier remarks, the digitally bold of us who still possess those proud ovals below our unimpressive members might take the opportunity to probe behind oru bollocks with our fingertips. There you will find either side a considerable cavity close to the crotch where the individual testile can nestle comfortably. With exposure to cold, when aroused closed to climax, or when gripped by fear or terror, they will contract quite forcefully into these hollows. In short they will be at their most protected. Some cultures even take this a step further and consciously train from quite an early age to draw the glands deeper inside their bodies - presumably an obsessive Martial Arts feat. Not so for the run of us mere mortals - Depending on size of testicles, circumstances and camera angle - quite apart from the quality of the photography - there may appear to be next to no external evidence of a loaded scrotum. So sadly some of the photos claiming to show empty sacs may not be doing this at all.

I'm personally in favour of a tissue-tolerant zip being grafted onto the midline of the scrotum to suit all admirers !
Too bad all the crotch equipment can not be tucked away until it is needed. And maybe only released with the permission of a lady. Once can dream I suppose.
Old 07-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

prien1 is on a distinguished road

Best luck to you. Let us know how it changes your life.
Old 08-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailia View Post
Too bad all the crotch equipment can not be tucked away until it is needed. And maybe only released with the permission of a lady. Once can dream I suppose.
I have been able to do this and wearing a gaff makes my front a nice fem profile. A gaff, a push-up bra; all better things for better living.
Old 08-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cheb b is on a distinguished road

although the look of a castrated tranny is sexy, but can she cum normally after being castrated
Old 08-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

camper is on a distinguished road

While your have the HIV tests include one for Hep C.
Old 08-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charrett is on a distinguished road

I guess with Japanese Newhalves castration is pretty common. I found one site where the girl's adds were labeled with a "baseball bat, but no baseballs"
Old 08-20-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by charrett View Post
I guess with Japanese Newhalves castration is pretty common. I found one site where the girl's adds were labeled with a "baseball bat, but no baseballs"

Japanese New Halves are news to me. Then again, I'm new to shemales in general. My main fascination is for Asians, preferably castrated and/or with small penises.
WHERE might I find links to the New Halves...Free, preferably, or at least with revealing "Free Tours"?

CuriousGirl
Started out as a heterosexual girl. Became a bisexual girl. Now I guess I'm a TRIsexual woman. Go figure.
Old 08-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about
Default Nice post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
Japanese New Halves are news to me. Then again, I'm new to shemales in general. My main fascination is for Asians, preferably castrated and/or with small penises.
WHERE might I find links to the New Halves...Free, preferably, or at least with revealing "Free Tours"?

CuriousGirl
Started out as a heterosexual girl. Became a bisexual girl. Now I guess I'm a TRIsexual woman. Go figure.
I do like your sence of humor, luv! Please go on!!!
Old 08-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jamesbrennison39 is on a distinguished road
Default Castrated Shemale

Although I've never had sex with a castrated shemale, I'd love to.
Old 08-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

no nutts is on a distinguished road
Default castrated

im a castrated male and whould like to talk to a castrated shemale
Old 08-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jamesbrennison39 is on a distinguished road
Default Denver

I'm looking for a castrated shemale or male in Denver. I'm also looking to be castrated as well.
Old 08-31-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bikimberly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bikimberly
Default Castrated

I love the smooth clean look of a castrated woman, the scrotum is such an ugly part
I would love to be castrated it would make me feel so much more of a woman
Old 09-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

andrej has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhaas View Post
Hi, everybody!
here's ladyboy Alexis from http://www.transladyboy.com/go/shemaleyum, very beautiful to my taste. I cannot understand just one thing - is she castrated or not? I've read somewhere, that she is, but I can't be sure... If you have any additional info and pics, please share it!
By the way, in my dreams I'd like to have a beautiful teen ladyboy, preferrably Asian, with short, but still feminine haircut, wide hips, round and tight female butt, small and tender natural breasts and without any balls! I'd marry her! Sometimes it can be so time-consuming to seduce my girlfriend for anal sex... So I think a feminine and petite castrated ladyboy would be the best choice ever!!!
it looks like she is realy castrated. I fond it in some articles. but not found any pictures
Old 09-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

monkeyfingers13 is on a distinguished road
Default cum?

can they still cum though?
Old 10-01-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pencelli is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Hank your words are well chosen . I am in a long term relationship with a TS and recognise what you say as the truth. I think we do need to distinguish between what you refer to as masturbatory fantasies (great fun.. and not to be discouraged!) and the real world.. which is a bit more complicated..
Old 10-02-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alien is on a distinguished road

I agree with Hank too.
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cyba is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess castrated LBs are closer to 'full feminisation' (horrible expression)
which is their goal? Some posters have said they tend to vanish from
the scene afterwards. Maybe they finally complete the transformation
and are lucky enough to find someone and lead lives as 'women'.
All power to them. I have met one I could live with for the rest of my life
Old 10-05-2008
Kinky Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by guybrasil View Post
had never seen an castrated TS before but they are really a turn on!

YES! to me at least. I'm a genetic female with a real fascination for castration. I thought I'd never meet and be able to get intimate with anyone who'd been castrated but assumed that if I did it would be a "normal" guy who'd lost his balls for whatever reason.
I've recently begun a friendship with a castrated young Asian ladyboy who came to this country a short while ago and we've finally begun having sex. Even my one-and-only male lover has participated, despite being seriously straight, and is eager for more.
My new friend is pretty, funny, cooks up amazing Thai dishes, and truly enjoys sex with me and my guy, despite having been castrated in "her" mid-teens (so she says) and having a tiny little penis that gets maybe half hard when we play. She can have what are seemingly satisfying cums when she's sucked or fucked and even produces a little dribble of "Honey", as she calls it.
"Her" boobs are small but lovely and they developed, with the help a some hormone therapy, after she was castrated and she is WITHOUT implants, thank God. If you looked at her entire body including hands, feet, belly, hips, ass, all of it, and you didn't know she has a penis you'd swear she was a just a pretty young Asian girl, right down to the voice.
Old 10-06-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

guybrasil is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
YES! to me at least. I'm a genetic female with a real fascination for castration. I thought I'd never meet and be able to get intimate with anyone who'd been castrated but assumed that if I did it would be a "normal" guy who'd lost his balls for whatever reason.
I've recently begun a friendship with a castrated young Asian ladyboy who came to this country a short while ago and we've finally begun having sex. Even my one-and-only male lover has participated, despite being seriously straight, and is eager for more.
My new friend is pretty, funny, cooks up amazing Thai dishes, and truly enjoys sex with me and my guy, despite having been castrated in "her" mid-teens (so she says) and having a tiny little penis that gets maybe half hard when we play. She can have what are seemingly satisfying cums when she's sucked or fucked and even produces a little dribble of "Honey", as she calls it.
"Her" boobs are small but lovely and they developed, with the help a some hormone therapy, after she was castrated and she is WITHOUT implants, thank God. If you looked at her entire body including hands, feet, belly, hips, ass, all of it, and you didn't know she has a penis you'd swear she was a just a pretty young Asian girl, right down to the voice.
Wow you ar really lucky to live that great story... I can only dream and hope that I'll get to live it too
Old 10-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all

Quote:
YES! to me at least. I'm a genetic female with a real fascination for castration.

I can't explain why a female like me has developed such an interest in castrated shemales, but I have, and that's that. |
I guess it's related in some way to my interest in castrated males. I've had that going on for quite a while but castrated shemales are suddenly my main turn-on.
curiousgirl, ive recently read a few of your posts about castration, & honestly i cant get them out of my mind. im really interested in what you have to say about your interest in male castration, is it a power trip thing?
please elaborate!!!
thanks, oldawg
Old 10-07-2008
Kinky Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldawg View Post
curiousgirl, ive recently read a few of your posts about castration, & honestly i cant get them out of my mind. im really interested in what you have to say about your interest in male castration, is it a power trip thing?
please elaborate!!!
thanks, oldawg
Well, I'm not too sure I understand it myself but I've recently been going back into what passes for my memory bank to better understand how it all got started.
I remember visiting a college friend's family's ranch when we were students.
She led me down to a pen where some calves where standing around and then this older cowboy, with the help of a couple of others, castrated the calves.
My friend and I watched then as we were walking back she asked how I felt. I told her I wasn't sure. She said she got all excited every time she saw animals being castrated and that she sometimes fantasized about guys being cut too.
When we got back to campus and were in our dorm room, she asked me if I'd hold her for a while. One thing led to another and I had one of my first, but not THE first, lesbian experiences. She said that what triggered several orgasms for her was thinking about watching a guy being castrated as I did you-know-what between her legs.
That was a start, I guess.
Then, we began haunting libraries, including the med school stacks, as well as the internet in search of anything we could learn about castration. We found some interesting stuff and we had a lot of sex together as we enjoyed our finds, especially pictures of castrated males and descriptions if castrations being performed.
After graduation we stayed in touch but she got married and moved far away. That put my interest on hold for a while and then I met the girl I'm most sexually involved with now. It turned out that she was really into the castration thing and now she's got me all hot and bothered about it.
With the recently begun relationship with the castrated Asian "ladyboy" in place all I need now is to get close to a castrated "normal" male, just to ask for some "Show and tell" and maybe see what response I can get from him sexually, if any.
That's pretty much it, I guess.
Old 10-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all

Quote:
She said that what triggered several orgasms for her was thinking about watching a guy being castrated as I did you-know-what between her legs.
That was a start, I guess.

It turned out that she was really into the castration thing and now she's got me all hot and bothered about it.
wow, thanks for the response...at the risk of revealing too much info, ill attempt to explain how i see it.

first of all, i feel strongly that a ladyboys balls are absolutely beautiful, and i appreciate the girls who allow us to admire them. personally, as long as her balls are shaved smooth & clean, i feel a great urge to kiss, nibble, lick, suck, and all-around worship them, regardless of their size. it is the contradiction of a beautiful, feminine girl and her not-supposed-to-be-feminine/symbol of masculinity balls. large, heavy testicles hanging low are wonderful because of the greater contradiction, but small, petite balls tight between her legs are cute as well, almost more lady-like.

secondly, i have no interest or attraction whatsoever in males, or their balls. this, of course, with the exception of my strong interest in females taking control of a mans balls, namely ballbusting.

this brings me to my third point. i guess i believe testicles are where true manhood lies. it is the balls that generates the drive, aggression, power, control. take control of a mans balls, take control of the man.

i have trekked down both sides of this path, experimenting both as a top, and a bottom.
as a top, i have many times had the pleasure of allowing my more submissive lady-friends beg & fight to kneel between my legs & extensively worship my manhood, aka my balls. when your partner also views the balls as the heart of masculinity, the sub-inclined girl will treat you to quite an experience. again- licking, sucking, teabagging, full-fledged face diving into my manhood, until i release onto their pretty face what theyve been warming the whole time with their mouth on my balls. to quote myself from one of these sessions, "i feel as if your licking my soul." it is these experiences with this pleasure that drives my urge to pleasure ladyboys in this manner.

now, when dealing with a girl who does not happen to be submissive by nature, this view of all masculine strength & power emanating from the testicles can take an intimidating twist. these experiences go more like this:
yes, often she kneels between my legs, but for much different reasons. with one hand, she wraps her hand around my balls from underneath, touching thumb & index finger above, so my balls are trapped within the grasp of her hand & she can control the looseness or tightness of the grip. with the other hand, she slaps my balls with an open bare hand. usually this ends up in a relentless assault on my manhood, often beginning slow, often proceeding towards reckless abandon, constant nonstop open slaps over & over & over. at this point, these types of ladies are typically pretty verbal, yelling at me for any indiscretions they view me being guilty of. sometimes, these indiscretions are not personally what i have done, but seem to be coming from their frustrations with the male gender in general, their perceived dominance, etc. other times, it is very clear i am being punished for something specific i did. often i end up loudly apologizing for much, determined to be better, & begging for her to stop, which she never will until either i cum, or she sees blood(rare, but its happened). as a footnote, i never involve the penis, besides the reasons stated above, i dont want to risk any functional problems. im always allowed to play with myself (i wouldnt want to do it otherwise), i always orgasm, and its pretty much agreed that open-bare handed slaps is the way to go - more personal, more control, etc(as opposed to kicking or other techniques). also, if the girl is not truly into it, it sucks, doesnt work.

so this brings me to my interest in your mindset with castration. dont get me wrong - i am not interested in being castrated, but it is quite a turn-on to hear from women who get off on it. for me, it is this power/control thing that drives the interest.

ive added a few pics to illustrate my points.

thanks again for your response, & i hope to hear more from you,
oldawg
Attached Thumbnails
19461_FTPsafe_50030-040_123_481lo.jpg   06-1-1.jpg   vanity0098.jpg  

nadia-sucks-cock2.jpg   782949749.jpg   111.jpg  

3a.jpg   26354_IMG_3902_123_535lo.jpg   15.jpg  

Old 10-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

NicholasUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_trev View Post
does anyone know where i can find good castrated pics?
]
Hi Big Trev, have a look at
Old 10-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough

Though we belong to the same gender, I definitely do not share CuriousGirl's fascination for castration. The balls may not be the most appealing part of a girl's anatomy and she may well look more attractive without them. Removing them however will seriously effect her functioning and that is most definitely the last thing I would want.

Unlike 'CuriousGirl' I won't mind feeling a girl's 'balls slapping against my ass as her cock pounds my pussy'.

Last edited by desirouspussy; 10-11-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Old 10-11-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jmape has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via ICQ to jmape Send a message via AIM to jmape Send a message via MSN to jmape Send a message via Yahoo to jmape

I'm a little bit late at this discussion because i joined few weeks ago but i think that THE most exiting is to see a "girl" castrated: that requires a plenty of commitment to what you really are and what you really are gonna be! Thanks for you to open the discussion, yours jmape.
Old 10-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ozzy48 is on a distinguished road
Default Sooo Hot. No testicles anymore!

I agree that it shows great comitment. I'd love to see more pics and videos of the actual operation. I't a shame there are so few available. Does anyone have any links to offer on that note?
Old 10-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

demera is on a distinguished road
Default Curious about castration affects

I'm interested in hearing from castrated males or shemales. How did it affect their emotional life and sex life? How do they feel physically?
Old 10-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by demera View Post
I'm interested in hearing from castrated males or shemales. How did it affect their emotional life and sex life? How do they feel physically?
do a search. contact NicholasUK.
Old 11-01-2008
aparnasivan

Angry Hey curious Girl

I love castrated Trannies!
Even castrated men!
I still keep my balls.
OR, they are attatched to me still!
My Partner knows my fetish.
I have no use of them.
I wants to get rid of them.
but I still keeps them as a ' social coomitment'
I WANTS to be a female!
Are castrated men [ trannies] good.
you are a woman! and you can answer this.
IT Is Serious!
Old 11-03-2008
Kinky Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparnasivan View Post
I love castrated Trannies!
Even castrated men!
I still keep my balls.
OR, they are attatched to me still!
My Partner knows my fetish.
I have no use of them.
I wants to get rid of them.
but I still keeps them as a ' social coomitment'
I WANTS to be a female!
Are castrated men [ trannies] good.
you are a woman! and you can answer this.
IT Is Serious!
For a moment there I thought you had simply written some sort of free-verse poem

OK, given that my only real experiences with a castrated person are those I've had with "my" Asian ladyboy, I cannot speak to what fun and games would be like with a castrated guy who was neither a crossdresser or a shemale.
Sex with my LB is great even though "She" cannot really fuck me in either my pussy or my bottom to any degree, but "she" is very skilled at eating my >^..^< and her little penis, with the fascinating empty little sack beneath, is so much fun to toy with, caress, and take into my mouth. She can manage a semi-stiffie most of the time and can also have an orgasm that results in a taste of semen although it is only a sip and comes out of her little penis as a dribble rather than a spurt.
My girl friend that introduced me to the world of castration has has numerous sexual encounters with a castrated guy...NOT a shemale...and she says he can become erect enough to penetrated he (She prefers it be in her bottom) and she does enjoy sucking him to orgasm though, as in the case of the my Asian treasure, he dribbles rather than spurts. I plan to sample his talents soon, BTW, and I have watched homemade vids if them having sex.
I hope this answers your questions(s.)
If you decide to have your balls removed PLEASE have it done by an MD and not what is called a "cutter". The risks are too great.
Old 11-03-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Rasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Where are their balls??
Old 11-04-2008
Kinky Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta View Post
Where are their balls??

See that stuff mixed in with the noodles?
I did ask my castrated Asian ladyboy friend what was done with hers after they were taken out. "She" said they were shown to her and she was asked if she wanted them. She said she kept them in a jar of some fluid for a few days and when she was recovered enough she and some other ladyboys cremated them. Weird!
Most balls wind up being kept as mementos or disposed of somehow.
Old 11-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

smolderingtemptress is on a distinguished road

An orchi... eek. I dunno, I guess it doesn't look too odd, maybe makes the cock more feminine? Lol. I just can't imagine not having any!
Old 11-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lauriat is on a distinguished road
Default Castration and dominance

Why do we castrate horses for instance. Simply because it is much easier to dominate them. A stallion always dominates a gelding. And if you look at a castrated tranny you look at sumissive flesh.
Old 11-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kerry_wright_tg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kerry_wright_tg

Estrogen and Spiro do shrink your testicle size. I am living proof.

Kerry
Old 11-17-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bianca_cruz is on a distinguished road
Default I love my sack empty

it just does not get in the way of anything.
since i've been castrated everything has been much better.
from wearing tight jeast to sitting down and having sex.
I JUST LOVE THE WAY IT IS NOW...
Old 12-06-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

GirlySarah is on a distinguished road

OK boys and girls there are not just physical reasons for wanting to get rid of bits, but psychological ones too.

Androcur which basically chemically castrates you during transition, has horrid side effects on the liver and blood pressure. Castration is a simple alternative.

A lot of us (you don't want to hear this some people) actually want full SRS and post castration (orchidectomy) we've got limited time before the shrunken scrotum becomes too small to fashion decent labia with.

Personally it's a mental thing - it is a start, a good start on getting rid of bits that don't belong on my body.
Old 12-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

meja is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't even like my own balls and I am only halfway TG
Old 12-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

honda is on a distinguished road
Default I'm jealous

Unfortunately I have already chosen a regular life and am well beyond being to change (anything). But, I am curious about a couple things. Does this removal or lack of the items make it a lot easier to lose unwanted hair? Does it reduce the liquid amount of sperm goo? I am told it does not effect ones ability to acquire an erection. It kind of looks like it may not.
Old 12-17-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pmudinur is on a distinguished road
Smile heh read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by charrett View Post
i had never thought that even girls like to see she male. this all happened one day when i was surfing at my home i had to get rid of my erection i went to the bathroom without switching off the comp. one of my second cousin had come to my place she came to room in search of me, seeing my comp she was astonished. she though i might ve acciendly had not switch off the system 7 gone out. when i came out i was shocked to c her surfing 7 checking the sexy shemales.
she was in the skirt & top. after few mints she lifted her skirt & started to mastrupate on her wet pussy on her panty only. se was mourning, she went 7 closed the door i was watching het from the bathroom only. she removed her panty & what a sight to see, her pussy was ceanly shaved she was ving fun seeing the pic. she kissed on the deck of the shemale on the comp. she she removed her to & i was enjoying each seen & i was also mastrupating inside.
Old 12-28-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rainnin is on a distinguished road

Some of the castrated ladyboys got a very hard
Old 12-28-2008
Kinky Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainnin View Post
Some of the castrated ladyboys got a very hard
I have a new friend who is a castrated Thai ladyboy who came to the US about a year ago. "Her" penis is tiny and she was castrated in her teens but she tells me that sometimes an impotent ladyboy's penis is "pumped" to get it at least partly erect for fun or photo purposes.
Also, some that are recently castrated have not completely lost the ability to have at least partial erections. Some may apply a hormone patch in order to get hard and may use Viagra as well.
"My" LB's penis will plump up a little, to make a nice "snack" but otherwise pretty much remains soft. She CAN cum if enough oral and prostate stimulation is applied for a pretty long time but it's a dribble or two, certainly no spurting.
I'm planning to pump her up at least once, although I doubt her penis will be more than maybe four inches when that's done, just to feel it in my pussy or ass once.
I'll let everyone know how that goes.
Old 12-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

purplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I have a new friend who is a castrated Thai ladyboy who came to the US about a year ago. "Her" penis is tiny and she was castrated in her teens but she tells me that sometimes an impotent ladyboy's penis is "pumped" to get it at least partly erect for fun or photo purposes.
Also, some that are recently castrated have not completely lost the ability to have at least partial erections. Some may apply a hormone patch in order to get hard and may use Viagra as well.
"My" LB's penis will plump up a little, to make a nice "snack" but otherwise pretty much remains soft. She CAN cum if enough oral and prostate stimulation is applied for a pretty long time but it's a dribble or two, certainly no spurting.
I'm planning to pump her up at least once, although I doubt her penis will be more than maybe four inches when that's done, just to feel it in my pussy or ass once.
I'll let everyone know how that goes.
Any chance she will let you take photos for posting?