Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough
Default Old fashioned

i was just curious. when it comes to relationships i'm old fashioned. i do all the courting stuff like meeting somene then going ou on date and not doing anything sexual with them right of the bat. i treat women with he up most respect not like some people you hear about who meet someone for like a minute then sleep with them like most of my friends do.
i just wanted to know who else follows the old fashioned sort of 1920-1940's courting rules?
Old 06-12-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I think most trans* women would appreciate a man who wanted to start slow and actually .. you know.. DATE us.
Old 06-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

i get what you're saying it's like i wasn't born in the right time period i should be in the 1930's or sumthing i feel quite alone on the subject y'know
Old 06-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
i am the same way. i think that i believe that a gentleman shouts the first date fair enough, but things these days are way too expensive to shout everything and i feel like a bum by letting a woman pay even though they don't mind. if i had my way the world would be veeeeerrrry different....
Old 06-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

My own feelings are this: I won't put out on a first date, or necessarily subsequent dates. Growing up I suppose you could say that I was awkward within the dating scene. I ALWAYS felt as you do, that a more meaningful relationship was a prerequisite towards more sexual involvement. Otherwise, we might as well just be fucking whores, right??? And as a tgirl, I can say in concurrment with Bionca, that YES, I feel like a lot of trans folk would certainly enjoy being appreciated for their company, personality, etc. before going to bed.

So while you may be old-fashioned within the context of contemporary society, don't feel all alone..
Old 06-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

i just remembered something that played a big part in my whle old - fashioned style of relationships.
my last girlfriend was a nice, sweet and intelligent girl and for the first 6 months everything was going fine.One day i got a call for her saying that she couldn't keep seeing me, obviously i wanted to know the reason and this is where the whole old-fashioned bit comes in.
becausei grew up being everybodies friend (not being egotistical) and not having a lot of people i didn't like i became a very trusting person and as such find it difficult to show most negative emotions (don't worry i don't get it either) so when my GF said that we had to stop because she got slightly drunk and...........kissed another person.......she didn't snog him, she didn't sleep with him or go down on him no she kissed him in the same way you kissed your date gooodbye on the first date if everything's going well. so i tried reasoning with her but she said that she'd just wind up hurting my feelings again so from that experience being old-fashioned has its ups and downs in the sense of the metaphor. anyone else agree with me that is can be a double edged sword at time?