Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-17-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jill is on a distinguished road
Default I want a tranny live in partner

I do not do well with men, except when orally pleasing them. Men are too demanding and too fickle. I lke having sex with a tranny. its more intimate, the foreplay is forever and even sharing each other is a pleasure. I like soft tender caresses of my breast a nice set of lips to arouse my nipples. I get all of this when I have sex with a tranny. I am an intersexed girl. I too have a penis, but like to make love to a penis.
I am a girl who was raised as a boy. I like guys immensely. I am looing for a long term relationship. she has to be a pre-op TSor a very feminized TG who is willing to commit. A non smoer, non drinker, no drug use. She must possess a sense of humor, be caring and willing to share. I want a romantic, loving caring relationship so must the girl(TS/TG) who is willing to be with me.
Old 07-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
I do not do well with men, except when orally pleasing them. Men are too demanding and too fickle. I lke having sex with a tranny. its more intimate, the foreplay is forever and even sharing each other is a pleasure. I like soft tender caresses of my breast a nice set of lips to arouse my nipples. I get all of this when I have sex with a tranny. I am an intersexed girl. I too have a penis, but like to make love to a penis.
Well, what a wonderful realization that must be for you! I wish you all the best on your amazing tour-de-life! Rock on, lady and be happy that you have the courage to be honest with yourself!

Peace and kisses!

H
Old 10-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Skylartranny is on a distinguished road
Default Photos

Do you have photos?
Old 10-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylartranny View Post
Do you have photos?
The OP posted on July 17, 2008, never posted again, and never even logged in to this site after that date (something easily knowable by going to her profile page). Is it really so difficult for members here to look at dates before responding in dead threads?
Old 10-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

runround04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
The OP posted on July 17, 2008, never posted again, and never even logged in to this site after that date (something easily knowable by going to her profile page). Is it really so difficult for members here to look at dates before responding in dead threads?
appearantly, it is haha