Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default 4TH of July ***

One should always celebrate
the 4th of JULY with a
BANG ! :D
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default Bang

Well my kids are up for the weekend so nothing too wild. But we have been setting off some fireworks to make some noise. The biggie is going off this afternoon. Half a toilet paper tube packed with blackpowder!
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

I didn't get a bang but I got felt up enough to make up for it.:D
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

I'm green w/ envy Fran , You never call , you never write...
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

No bang just a small BBQ mostly family, I to got felt up but sadly the only fireworks going off were in the sky Jennifer
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
No bang just a small BBQ mostly family, I to got felt up but sadly the only fireworks going off were in the sky Jennifer
I saw the sky today. I think this was our third day of summer sun! Two in a row! Beginning to wonder if I'll get my "all over tan" this year.
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
I saw the sky today. I think this was our third day of summer sun! Two in a row! Beginning to wonder if I'll get my "all over tan" this year.
An all over tan is impossable for me as i live in the subburbs and my neibors won't be happy seeing me lieing in the back yard naked but the guys would love it thou Jennifer
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, I have been caught a few times with my top down but I never had any guys complain.
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Well, I have been caught a few times with my top down but I never had any guys complain.
imagine there reaction if they caught you with your bottom down Jennifer
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
imagine there reaction if they caught you with your bottom down Jennifer
Sometimes I prepare for just such a thing; but so far I have never had to pull my .357 out from under the pillow.
When I used to work in the forest I carried it for protection. But the wild animals never harmed me. Now the wild animals that I fear the most are in populated areas.
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Wink

To see Fran topless is heavenly ... To see her bottomless then i've died and gone to heaven.
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hey Rockabilly do i need to turn the hose on you to cool you down? Jennifer
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Unhappy

I've been hot for Fran for a looong time ... so hose away Jen! I can't take it anymore Loneliness is the slowest form of suicide
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
I've been hot for Fran for a looong time ... so hose away Jen! I can't take it anymore Loneliness is the slowest form of suicide
Cheer up there are plenty of other girls out there, Don't get upset about missing out on one Jennifer
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Unhappy

I'll be ok ... I just wish i had a gf. Life is so boring when you dont have someone to share it w/ .
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
I'll be ok ... I just wish i had a gf. Life is so boring when you dont have someone to share it w/ .
Then clean yourself up and go out there and start meeting people, They won't come looking for you you have to put yourself out there, Just go to the mall and hit the book store and find a girl reading or checking out the same books you like and just be nice and strike up a conversation about it you may not get a date on your first try but you need to keep at it don't give up you may get shot down ten times in a row buy number elevn may be miss right Jennifer
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking

Theres the rub Jen , I dont think i'm all that good looking ... but everywhere i go i get hit on left and right by girls. A cute redhead gave me her number and flirted w/ me at the laundromat of all places. I helped her fold and fluff. But i'm only really into tgirls. I know ... but i just cant make it happen , i have alot of girl friends but no girlfriend.
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ok first we need to work on your attatude a little trust me if you think your not good looking you are giving off a bad vibe from the start, It sounds like when you play the i'm a nice guy card you do ok hence your trip helping a girl fold so go with that be a friendly nice guy and win her over that way let the girl see a real person and not a pretty boy, And what is wrong with a Ggirl? There are just as nice in fact most Tgirls want to be Ggirls. Why not give a Ggirl a try trust me us girls with pussies ain't bad Jennifer
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking

If it was only a sexual thing than sure no problem , but it's deeper than just sex. I mean i'm a total virgin but i have no doubt that i'm a top so talking a girl into anal ... it is doable. I do have a way w/ words in person. But i dont seem to connect w/ gg s . I cant explain it ... and maybe talking in the open isn't helping.
Old 07-04-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default today

Today is the day.