Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post

1. Philadelphia beat Boston 3-1. The was a game that they deserved to win as they played quite well and peppered Thomas with a lot of shots. I am sure there were a lot of relieved sighs in the Philly locker room when this game was done.
I would do my happy dance but i haven't done it in so long i forgot how plus today i traded my corvette and watched it leave on a flatbed
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
I would do my happy dance but i haven't done it in so long i forgot how plus today i traded my corvette and watched it leave on a flatbed
Flyersfan Jen
Perhaps a hug is in order to help you remember the happy dance?

Also, perhaps the news that Roy Halladay is getting traded to Philadelphia in a 3-way trade between Philly, Toronto, and Seattle?

Actually, I think I need the hug now.
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Here are the results from the Vancouver/LA game.

Vancouver beat LA 3-1. LA was VERY hot the past while, and Vancouver played them very well. Vancouver picked up a much-needed two points.
Old 12-15-2009

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The games probably got a lot of coverage, but I am not certain how much. I did not watch the games myself so I can't give you a proper answer.

I wonder if they will alienate the home fans by moving so many games away? That is revenue for the stadium that is lost(concession stands, parking, etc.), and that is a game that a home-town fan will not be able to attend(because the average fan cannot afford to travel to the UK to attend a football game, no matter how diehard they are)

It will be interesting to see how this experiment(and that is what this is) unfolds down the road.
I do find it odd that the NFL is playing regular season games overseas. With only eight guaranteed home games per season, losing one of those must anger the fans who are unable to fly to the UK to watch a game.

However a Dolphins fan interviewed in 2007 at the first London game mentioned, if it wasn't for the NFL game in the UK he'd have never applied for his first passport.

Someone in charge at the New England Patriots, said they enjoyed playing a game in London, but only because it was an away fixture. They would never give up a home fixture.

Adding a 17th game to the regular season has been mentioned again. All NFL teams would play one overseas fixture (probably the opening game of the season), with up to four matches played in one city/country.
Old 12-15-2009

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Also, perhaps the news that Roy Halladay is getting traded to Philadelphia in a 3-way trade between Philly, Toronto, and Seattle?

Signing Halladay sounds , but losing Cliff Lee to the Mariners as part of the deal would be a shock.

It is believed the Phillies are trading Lee for a few reasons (from MLB.com):

* They do not believe they can sign Lee to an extension before he becomes a free agent after the 2010 season.

* Lee makes $9M next season, the Phillies need payroll relief to afford Halladay's $15.75M salary (but it's reported Toronto will pay $6M of it).

* But it is believed the reason the Phillies are shipping Lee instead of right-hander Joe Blanton, who will make around $7M or more next season, is that Lee brings a greater haul of prospects in return.

Blue Jay's fans can't be impressed with the idea of paying $6M of Halladay's salary after he's left.
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Signing Halladay sounds , but losing Cliff Lee to the Mariners as part of the deal would be a shock.

It is believed the Phillies are trading Lee for a few reasons (from MLB.com):

* They do not believe they can sign Lee to an extension before he becomes a free agent after the 2010 season.

* Lee makes $9M next season, the Phillies need payroll relief to afford Halladay's $15.75M salary (but it's reported Toronto will pay $6M of it).

* But it is believed the reason the Phillies are shipping Lee instead of right-hander Joe Blanton, who will make around $7M or more next season, is that Lee brings a greater haul of prospects in return.

Blue Jay's fans can't be impressed with the idea of paying $6M of Halladay's salary after he's left.
17 NFL games? I'm sure that will impress the players.

I don't think the Jays fans will complain too much as they will probably be getting a handful of good players/prospects in return. He was gone no matter what, so getting the best they can for him makes this Jays fan feel a little better(it still sucks that he will be gone, but since I was rooting for the Phillies before((unless it is against the Jays)) I don't mind rooting even more for them now that they have Halladay. I rooted for them because they got Stairsy(Matt Stairs), a good Canadian ball player.

It's weird. While both Lee and Halladay are elite Ace pitchers, I can't help but feel that Halladay is more of a team player. I mean, no matter how bad the Jays have been over the years he still signed with them. After Riccardi royally screwed the team over(by lousy signings and lousy trades), I honestly do not blame him for finally wanting to leave. Cliff Lee, on the other hand, comes across as more of a mercenary-type pitcher. He goes where the most chance to win is, and that shows by how many times he is traded/moves. I would love to have Cliff Lee on my team, but I believe Halladay would have more team loyalty.

As Philly fans, do you and Jennifer agree or disagree with me?

Either way, I think the Mariners will be a good team this year, Philly will be even better than last year, and the Jays will stink. The players they get will help, but they will still stink. The worst thing that happened to the Jays was signing Wells to that bloated contract(they can't even trade that dead weight as no one else, even the Yankees, wants to eat the cost of that contract)! Thanks again Riccardi, for screwing the team, you jackass!
Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ok here's a long distance hug Philliesfan Jen
Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
weird. While both Lee and Halladay are elite Ace pitchers, I can't help but feel that Halladay is more of a team player. I mean, no matter how bad the Jays have been over the years he still signed with them. After Riccardi royally screwed the team over(by lousy signings and lousy trades), I honestly do not blame him for finally wanting to leave. Cliff Lee, on the other hand, comes across as more of a mercenary-type pitcher. He goes where the most chance to win is, and that shows by how many times he is traded/moves. I would love to have Cliff Lee on my team, but I believe Halladay would have more team loyalty.

Either way, I think the Mariners will be a good team this year, Philly will be even better than last year, and the Jays will stink. The players they get will help, but they will still stink. The worst thing that happened to the Jays was signing Wells to that bloated contract(they can't even trade that dead weight as no one else, even the Yankees, wants to eat the cost of that contract)! Thanks again Riccardi, for screwing the team, you jackass!
A shame Lee had to go just imaginr having Halladay then Lee and if Cole gets his focaus back that would have been a killer 1,2,3 punch but trading Lee to get a certifed ace which Phillie hasn't had since Steve Carlton so i can live with trading Lee and besides after 2010 he would have wanted Yankee pay ie triple what he's worth

Philliesfan Jen
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Ok here's a long distance hug Philliesfan Jen
Thank you Jen! That brightened my day.
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
A shame Lee had to go just imaginr having Halladay then Lee and if Cole gets his focaus back that would have been a killer 1,2,3 punch but trading Lee to get a certifed ace which Phillie hasn't had since Steve Carlton so i can live with trading Lee and besides after 2010 he would have wanted Yankee pay ie triple what he's worth

Philliesfan Jen
And when he goes, the Yankees payroll will be over 400 million. Baseball needs a salary cap, big time!

Philly couldn't really afford to keep Lee after getting Halladay. One thing I will be curious to see is how Halladay reacts to the National League. Will he dominate still or will the fact that he has to hit in the lineup affect his game? He might get replaced on the basepaths to get a run across. Knowing how he enjoys the complete games, I know he won't like that too much.

So, if he does go to Philly(no official announcement yet) I will be rooting alongside you this upcoming season. Hope you don't mind a band-wagon jumper, Jen.:D
Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

If the Yankees are crazy enough to spend 400 m a year on payroll let them and the Yankees will soon end up bankrupt
Reaction here is like the reaction of a dugout during a perfect game as no one want's to say anything till the last out as all are affraid of jinking the game and doesn't everyone love the Phillies? oh wait a min everyone loves the Phillie fantic
Philliefan Jen
Old 12-15-2009

Quote:
It's weird. While both Lee and Halladay are elite Ace pitchers, I can't help but feel that Halladay is more of a team player. I mean, no matter how bad the Jays have been over the years he still signed with them. After Riccardi royally screwed the team over(by lousy signings and lousy trades), I honestly do not blame him for finally wanting to leave. Cliff Lee, on the other hand, comes across as more of a mercenary-type pitcher. He goes where the most chance to win is, and that shows by how many times he is traded/moves. I would love to have Cliff Lee on my team, but I believe Halladay would have more team loyalty.

As long as the pitcher has the desire to win I'm not too bothered how mercenary they are. If there's one player on a team that you can get away with being a bit selfish, then it's the starting pitcher, it can be a lonely role. Fans love a winning pitcher.

It would be tough to lose Cliff Lee. His loss at the Phillies might put too much pressure on Halladay. Then add in affect of his switch to the NL, it may be a difficult first season.

Remember Lee did get the two wins for the Phillies in the World Series. But it's a good time to trade now.
Old 12-15-2009

Quote:

Philliesfan Jen
That would've been one hell of a pitching line-up.

At least lets hope Cole Hamels is back to 100% in 2010. And that Lidge remembers how to save games again.

We all know Lee will take free agency in 2010 (Yankees or possibly Red Sox), so if he has to leave the Phillies, now is the best time to get the best trade for him.

My unrealistic, but perfect way to trade Cliff Lee to the Mariners would be for Ichiro Suzuki (plus a prospect or two).

Ichiro and Jimmy Rollins are two of my favourite ballplayers.
And I just wish Howard wouldn't strikeout so often, he also needs to get his batting average up.

Quote:
If the Yankees are crazy enough to spend 400 m a year on payroll let them and the Yankees will soon end up bankrupt

Philliefan Jen
Yankees bankrupt... That would be beautiful.

They'd probably get a Government bailout if things got that bad. Enough Yankees fans would moan that America's Team must be saved. Damn Yankees.
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Reaction here is like the reaction of a dugout during a perfect game as no one want's to say anything till the last out as all are affraid of jinking the game and doesn't everyone love the Phillies? oh wait a min everyone loves the Phillie fantic
Philliefan Jen
No jinx. Halladay is now a Phillie.

It's weird. I've followed the Jays for so long, and it feels like I've been punched in the gut. I'm happy for Roy, but sad as a Jay's fan. I hope the prospects pan out. Heck, we didn't even get J.A. Happ!

Unfortunately, the Yankees will never go bankrupt. The taxpayers basically payed a portion of the costs for the new stadium because Steinbrenner bitched and moaned and whined and cried about how he couldn't afford it. If you couldn't afford it, you shouldn't have made it.

I hate the new stadium. They say that the Yankees have such great numbers and how they hit so many home runs at home this year. Yeah. That is due to the fact that there is a jet stream there that carries the ball! Also, the one side is really short, so it is easy(well, easy for a professional ball player) to hit a home run!

Plus, I hate A-Roid. He is a human hemmorhoid, as he is a royal pain in the ass!
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
As long as the pitcher has the desire to win I'm not too bothered how mercenary they are. If there's one player on a team that you can get away with being a bit selfish, then it's the starting pitcher, it can be a lonely role. Fans love a winning pitcher.

It would be tough to lose Cliff Lee. His loss at the Phillies might put too much pressure on Halladay. Then add in affect of his switch to the NL, it may be a difficult first season.

Remember Lee did get the two wins for the Phillies in the World Series. But it's a good time to trade now.
Halladay thrives under pressure. Being in the AL East, one has to be used to pressure. He faced the Yankees, Red Sox, and Tampa Bay numerous times, and all three teams had potent offenses.

He will help the other pitchers immensely. His work ethic is unparalled. Cole Hamels(SP?) will benefit from him big-time. Halladay won't put up with his pouting and will set him straight.
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

Jennifer, I have some bad news. The Flyers stunk to high heaven again and lost 6-1. What a massive change in fortunes for them.
Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I alway thought the DALLAS COWBOYS had the America's team title.
Flyers lost well that's nothing new, Now where did i put that tar?
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 12-15-2009

Quote:
No jinx. Halladay is now a Phillie.
Good news for us Phillies fans. Halladay through to 2013. Just have to wait for the press conference tomorrow.

But the club's payroll is getting quite large, it may even catch the Mets soon.
Old 12-15-2009

Quote:
Jerseygirl Jen
Yeah that's true, but you know how arrogant those damn Yankees fans are.
Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Good news for us Phillies fans. Halladay through to 2013. Just have to wait for the press conference tomorrow.

But the club's payroll is getting quite large, it may even catch the Mets soon.
True i just hope they don't start choking like the METS

Philliesfan Jen
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Jerseygirl Jen
You left it in my safe keeping. Here you go!:D
Old 12-16-2009

Quote:
Quote:
Jerseygirl Jen
You left it in my safe keeping. Here you go!:D
Oh well, you gave Laviolette almost 2 weeks. That's quite reserved for a Philadelphia fan.
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Oh well, you gave Laviolette almost 2 weeks. That's quite reserved for a Philadelphia fan.
Even though I am not a Flyer's fan, I could tell that it was more than the head coach being the problem. There is something festering in that locker room and they need to expunge it as soon as possible.
Old 12-16-2009

Default Weds 16th Dec.

Brodeur ties another record, his 1,029th NHL appearance, in a game with a result that I cannot mention.

Sorry ila and commiserations for shadows.

Seven out eight results in and all games decided the proper way... in 60 minutes. Will the Ducks-Canucks ruin a perfect night?
Old 12-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
My comments would have been nothing but
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Jerseygirl Jen
Hmmmm. Would it be something like...

"My comments would have been nothing but how much I love my new car?"
Old 12-16-2009

Quote:
Jerseygirl Jen
That's still fairly reserved... you could've used 10 in your post!
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

A little late, but...

Here are the scores from Dec 15th's games.

1. Pittsburgh beat Philadelphia 6-1. Not a lot can be said about this game. At least nothing good anyhow.

2. St. Louis beat Calgary 4-3.

3. Nashville beat Tampa Bay 7-4. Neither of Tampa's goalies were very good this game.

4. Minnesota beat Columbus 2-1. And the slide continues for Columbus.

5. Washington beat Colorado 6-1. David Koci of Colorado may be missing some games due to suspension. He hit Mike Green from behind and got a boarding and Game Misconduct called against him. It looks like Green will be okay as he practiced with the team today.

6. LA beat Edmonton 3-2.

No games went past regulation! I think that is a first for the season!
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
That's still fairly reserved... you could've used 10 in your post!
She is only allowed 11 smilies per post, so I am sure she was saving them for elsewhere.
Old 12-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
A little late, but...

Here are the scores from Dec 15th's games.

1. Pittsburgh beat Philadelphia 6-1. Not a lot can be said about this game. At least nothing good anyhow.

all i have to say is one large

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
all i have to say is one large

Jerseygirl Jen
If you don't mind, I will join you in that large .

Darn Leafs...*grumble* *grumble*
Old 12-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'll be glad when spring training starts, Not only for baseball to return plus i'll get to ride around in my Cuda which will have a new kick a sound system to blast Sammy Hagger's I CAN'T DRIVE 55
I CAN'T DRIVE 55 Jen

Last edited by transjen; 12-16-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Since I am here, and all of the games are finished except one, I will post the results of tonight's games.

Here are the scores from Dec. 16th's games.

1. New Jersey beat Montreal 2-1. Again, Montreal had less than 20 shots(18 to be exact). They need to shoot more, and not rely on Carey Price all the time! That was a weird goal that Price gave up. It bounced off him into the net.

2. The Islanders beat the Rangers 2-1. The Rangers can't seem to score goals if their lives depended on it. And in a way, it does. Their playoff lives down the road.

3. Carolina beat Dallas 5-3. Yep. Carolina won. I know. Shocking.

4. Phoenix beat Toronto 6-3. I don't blame Toskala entirely. The Toronto defense totally sucked big time tonight! They were horrible! Giving up that many goals, especially against a team that has Bryzgalov in net, is a recipe for as close to a guaranteed loss as one can get. Ugh.

5. Ottawa beat Buffalo 2-0. No surprise that Ruutu got a boarding major. He's nothing but a goon. He will probably be getting a suspension for the hit.

6. Florida beat Atlanta 4-3.

7. Chicago beat St. Louis 3-0. Patrick Kane got 3 assists so it looks like he wasn't hurt too seriously the last game.

The only game left is Anaheim VS Vancouver. It is currently tied 2-2 in the third period with 11 minutes left to play. Can someone win it in regulation and make it TWO nights in a row where NO games went past regulation?
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I'll be glad when spring training starts, Not only for vaseball to return plus i'll get to ride around in my Suda which will have a new kick a sound system to blast Sammy Hagger's I CAN'T DRIVE 55
I CAN'T DRIVE 55 Jen
I do believe that it is genetically impossible for you to drive 55. It is ingrained into your being that you must start out at 60 and go from there. Vroom vroom indeed.
Old 12-16-2009

Quote:
I'll be glad when spring training starts, Not only for vaseball to return plus i'll get to ride around in my Suda which will have a new kick a sound system to blast Sammy Hagger's I CAN'T DRIVE 55
I CAN'T DRIVE 55 Jen
Vaseball: A game of catch played by children in the living room.

I can't wait for the season to start either.
Attached Thumbnails
vaseball.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 12-16-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Vaseball: A game of catch played by children in the living room.

I can't wait for the season to start either.
I saw the typo as well, but since I am a gentleman, did not make any mention of it. I believe some Rep should be my reward.

(Just yankin' yer chain, dauls my friend.)

DAMN! Anaheim scored and now there is less than 2 minutes left.

ETA: You seem to have a picture for any occasion. Cool beans!
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

It looks like Tiger Woods won't be home for the holidays.

Tiger's wife hires divorce lawyer

By QMI AGENCY

Tiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren has reportedly hired a divorce lawyer and appears set to call her marriage quits. (REUTERS/Chris Pizzello/Files)

Elin Nordegren, wife of golf superstar turned disgraced philanderer Tiger Woods, has hired a divorce lawyer and appears to be ending her marriage.

According to the British-based Times Online, Nordegren has hired Sorrell Trope, a family lawyer who has previously worked with celebrities Cary Grant and Britney Spears.

A source told People Magazine that Nordegren plans to spend her Christmas holidays "somewhere warm and Tiger-free."

"She's made up her mind. There's nothing to think about. He's never going to change," the source said.

"She's making plans to move out and take the kids with her," a separate source told The New York Post.

Fanning the flames of speculation are numerous sightings of Nordegren not wearing her wedding ring in public, something photographers say was a purposeful statement that the marriage is ending.

Nordegren is becoming a folk hero and a paragon of female strength in Sweden by the way she is dealing with the billion-dollar golfer's pervasive infidelities.

Britta Svensson, a columnist at the Swedish tabloid Expressen said, "Our Swedish hearts are overwhelmed with pride, because our very own Elin didn't take any s--t. Just like a tough Swedish girl shouldn't. Elin is our heroine."

Nordegren's stance is making the former bikini-model and nanny into an epitome of integrity who won't put up with Woods' behaviour.

"Swing it again, Elin!" wrote Jan Helin, editor-in-chief of Aftonbladet, Sweden's biggest newspaper.

One of the newspaper's top reporters, Ann Soderlund, proclaimed, "Thank God for girls like Elin. Next time, I hope she uses a bigger club."

Nordegren's strong reaction to Woods' adulteries is in sharp contrast to the behaviour of several wives of American politicians who have had similar secret adulterous lives.

Eliot Spitzer's wife Silda remained with her husband after it was revealed he was carousing with young prostitutes, as did Hilary Clinton when the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke.

In an ironic twist, the New York Post has revealed that Woods' late father allegedly cheated on his mother.

Woods' high school girlfriend, Dina Parr, told the Daily News that Woods was upset when he found out about his father's infidelity.

"And I know that was the one thing about his dad that he could never get over. So yeah, it's interesting that it's turned out that he's doing the same thing."

Meanwhile, details of Woods' high-flying lifestyle continue to surface as one of his girlfriends has described high-stakes gambling nights in Las Vegas.

Jamie Jungers told radaronline.com that Woods would play blackjack in Las Vegas with Charles Barkley for $25,000 a hand.

"He would occasionally put his hand on my leg but it was underneath the table," she told the website. "There was nobody around except the blackjack dealer, the roulette dealer and a cocktail waitress who would come in the room. There was nobody in that room except for myself, Tiger and Charles Barkley."

Barkley, who has not been in contact with Woods since the scandal broke, says he is worried about his gambling friend, according to the New York Post.

The former NBA star said, "I've been trying to reach him and can't get him. It's very frustrating."

Barkley said he just wants to tell Woods, "Hey, man, We love you," and, "You should reach out to your celebrity friends when things go bad. They're the only people who understand."

That's what you get playing with fire...burned!
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Anaheim beat Vancouver 3-2. So that's it, folks. Two nights in a row where all the games ended in regulation.
Old 12-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't blame her one bit for divorcing him, If my husband did that stunt on me his ass would be out the door too
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I don't blame her one bit for divorcing him, If my husband did that stunt on me his ass would be out the door too
Jerseygirl Jen
I agree. If you have a lovely woman at home(and lovely woman is directed towards both Tiger's wife and yourself) why would you risk everything for a booty call(and let's face it, that is all it was for him)?

Not to mention that he allegedly had unprotected sex on numerous occasions, makes him even more of an asshole in my eyes.
Old 12-17-2009

Quote:
I agree. If you have a lovely woman at home(and lovely woman is directed towards both Tiger's wife and yourself) why would you risk everything for a booty call(and let's face it, that is all it was for him)?

Not to mention that he allegedly had unprotected sex on numerous occasions, makes him even more of an asshole in my eyes.
A booty call... from the latest I've heard he now has 18 illicit notches on his bedpost. How did he hide them all for that long?

And we're meant to feel sorry for him and give him a break... bullsht. He has no one to blame but himself.

The only ones who are bothered are the other golfers who realise that golf without Tiger means reduced prize money in the sport.
Old 12-17-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
A booty call... from the latest I've heard he now has 18 illicit notches on his bedpost. How did he hide them all for that long?

And we're meant to feel sorry for him and give him a break... bullsht. He has no one to blame but himself.

The only ones who are bothered are the other golfers who realise that golf without Tiger means reduced prize money in the sport.
Copious amounts of money thrown around can buy amazing amounts of silence. Perhaps he forgot one of his weekly payments and that is how his wife "discovered"(i.e. one of the mistresses tipped her off) the affairs?
Old 12-17-2009

Quote:
Copious amounts of money thrown around can buy amazing amounts of silence. Perhaps he forgot one of his weekly payments and that is how his wife "discovered"(i.e. one of the mistresses tipped her off) the affairs?
If he thought the old hush money trick was going to work, he must be more stupid than any of us ever thought he was. If they didn't spill the beans now they'd have done it some time down the line.

Will there be any revelations of Tiger having children with any of his mistresses?

Wanda Sykes recent comments about Tiger on Conan O'Brien were funny. Did you see it? I saw a clip online somewhere, can't remember where.
Old 12-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road
Default Sharks

Someone said earlier, something to the effect of...

"Sharks...huh. Wake me up for the playoffs to see if we need to take
them seriously."

Now it's my turn to agree...
Five games is nothing to panic about, but I hope they pull it together soon...
Old 12-18-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
If he thought the old hush money trick was going to work, he must be more stupid than any of us ever thought he was. If they didn't spill the beans now they'd have done it some time down the line.

Will there be any revelations of Tiger having children with any of his mistresses?

Wanda Sykes recent comments about Tiger on Conan O'Brien were funny. Did you see it? I saw a clip online somewhere, can't remember where.
No I didn't see it. I really don't watch television much, and I have not watched Conan O'Brian in a long time. He's my favourite of the late-night crew, though.
Old 12-18-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.sucks.you View Post
Someone said earlier, something to the effect of...

"Sharks...huh. Wake me up for the playoffs to see if we need to take
them seriously."

Now it's my turn to agree...
Five games is nothing to panic about, but I hope they pull it together soon...
Looks like your worrying can be over. The Sharks won 4-1 over Anaheim. Thornton had 4 points, and Marleau had 3. Heatley was shut out, though.
Old 12-18-2009
Dark Overlord

Here are the scores from Dec 17th's games. I really got slammed in the pool tonight. Ouch!

1. Minnesota beat Montreal 3-1. Montreal upped their shot tally quite a bit, but they were not able to get the puck in the net, unfortunately.

2. The Rangers beat the Islanders 5-2. Wow! The Rangers actually scored more than 2 goals! That is a rarity anymore.

3. Pittsburgh beat Philadelphia 3-2 in the shootout. At least Philly got a point, right? Right?!?

4. Atlanta beat Dallas 6-5 in overtime. Good goalie duel this game, that is for sure! NOT!

5. Phoenix beat Columbus 2-1 in the shootout. Looks like they are making up for no games going past regulation the previous two nights and giving us two shootouts tonight! Yay!

6. Detroit beat Tampa Bay 3-0. Does Tampa even have an offense? Doesn't look like it.

7. Calgary beat LA 2-1. Calgary is another team that doesn't seem to be able to score a lot of goals right now. Again, they rely on Kiprusoff to bail them out, just like always.

8. Nashville beat Edmonton 6-3.

9. San Jose beat Anaheim 4-1. Thornton had 4 assists, and the offense finally woke up. Are they back on the right track, or is this just a one game winning streak?

Two shootouts and one OT game. BOOOO!!!!
Old 12-18-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here are the scores from Dec 17th's games. I really got slammed in the pool tonight. Ouch!

1. Minnesota beat Montreal 3-1. Montreal upped their shot tally quite a bit, but they were not able to get the puck in the net, unfortunately......

......Two shootouts and one OT game. BOOOO!!!!
You're just full of good news, shadows. :D
Old 12-18-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You're just full of good news, shadows. :D
I sent you some Rep. It has an important message for you.
Old 12-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Last nights Flyers game show why i hate these stupid shootout rule and it shows why it needs to be done away with
Jerseygirl Jen