Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 05-08-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Tranny Sore-Ass Rex is an unknown quantity at this point

As long as Detroit fails to make a 3rd straight appearance, all will be good. I hope San Jose takes it all, they've never won the cup let alone make it to the finals.
Old 05-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I was traveling for a few days, but managed to listen to game 3 of the Bruins-Flyers game on the radio while driving (hockey SUCKS on the radio, even when your team wins) and watch game 4 in a pub in Baltimore, Maryland. As I said to the Flyers fans in the pub, you may have won the battle (not allowing a sweep), but you will not win the war (the series). The less-drunk, more-rational ones had no choice but to agree.

I'm looking forward to a Bruins - Canadiens series next, but I'm afraid Montreal is not looking up to the challenge.
Old 05-09-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I was traveling for a few days, but managed to listen to game 3 of the Bruins-Flyers game on the radio while driving (hockey SUCKS on the radio, even when your team wins) and watch game 4 in a pub in Baltimore, Maryland. As I said to the Flyers fans in the pub, you may have won the battle (not allowing a sweep), but you will not win the war (the series). The less-drunk, more-rational ones had no choice but to agree.

I'm looking forward to a Bruins - Canadiens series next, but I'm afraid Montreal is not looking up to the challenge.
The Habs only lost Game #5 2-1, so they still have a good chance to take the series. It's certainly possible to beat Pittsburgh too games in a row, as the only "no-doubt" victory for the Penguins so far has been the 6-3 blowout in Game #1.

----------------------
----------------------

Detroit has been eliminated 4 games to 1 by the Sharks. Kudos to the Sharks for not allowing the 7-1 defeat the game before to affect them, as they held the Red Wings to 1 goal(the Sharks won 2-1). From the looks of it, it will be a San Jose/Chicago Western Final. That should be an entertaining, high-scoring series that either team could win.

Vancouver has not been playing well in net, so I am basically counting them out while being down 3 games to 1. Luongo has been quite poor since Game #1 and he is one of the main reasons Vancouver is where they are right now.
Old 05-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammyjob is on a distinguished road
Default Hockey

Actually, Montreal's only goal came with 30 seconds left. And in their victory in game 4, they were dominated for two periods, and then won on a goal off the skate of Kris Letang. For some reason the Penguins seem to have trouble being motivated except when their backs are to the wall. Talent-wise no one expected the series to last this long (except, I'm sure, Montreal fans).
Old 05-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

All is good. San Jose all the way!!!
?♦◊♦?╬?♦◊♦?
She's got the look
Old 05-11-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Montreal is going to another Game #7! They defeated Pittsburgh 4-3 in Game #6 to force the deciding game. It should be intense.

Boston did not have a very good game at all. They lost 4-0 to Philadelphia and their lead is now 3 games to 2. Brian Boucher got injured in the game(from the sounds of it, it was an injury to his left knee) and was replaced in net by Leighton.
Old 05-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Boston did not have a very good game at all.
That, my friend, is an understatement of epic proportions.
Old 05-12-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
That, my friend, is an understatement of epic proportions.
Not all of the news is good for Philadelphia. Boucher is done for the playoffs.

-----------------
-----------------

Vancouver is gone, having lost 5-1 to Chicago(who won the series 4-2). The defense and goaltending for many of the games in this series for Vancouver has not been very good. And because of that, they are now out of the playoffs. San Jose/Chicago. That should be a high-scoring series for sure!
Old 05-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Not all of the news is good for Philadelphia. Boucher is done for the playoffs.
Just so there's no confusion, Boucher was injured by another one of the Flyers. David Krecji, lost to the Bruins for the rest of the playoffs, was taken out by Philadelphia.
Old 05-12-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Vancouver is gone, having lost 5-1 to Chicago(who won the series 4-2). The defense and goaltending for many of the games in this series for Vancouver has not been very good. And because of that, they are now out of the playoffs. San Jose/Chicago. That should be a high-scoring series for sure!
I'm cheering for Chicago in this series. I have three reasons for this and I'm sure both shadows and smc can figure out why.
Old 05-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'm cheering for Chicago in this series. I have three reasons for this and I'm sure both shadows and smc can figure out why.
Am I supposed to state the reasons as I see them? Okay, here goes.

1. You like Chicago-style hot dogs.
2. You share many Americans' dislike of all things Californian.
3. You always root for the underdog, and in an epic wildlife battle between a hawk and a shark it seems likely the shark would win.

No, those aren't the reasons? How about these?

1. You're hoping for an "Original Six" Stanley Cup final.
2. There shouldn't be a hockey team in a place where hockey can't be played outdoors during an actual hockey season.
3. You think the Canadiens can beat the Blackhawks in the finals.

The only problem with #3 is that the Habs will not be in the finals.

Go BRUINS!!
Old 05-12-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Am I supposed to state the reasons as I see them? Okay, here goes.

1. You like Chicago-style hot dogs.
2. You share many Americans' dislike of all things Californian.
3. You always root for the underdog, and in an epic wildlife battle between a hawk and a shark it seems likely the shark would win.

No, those aren't the reasons? How about these?

1. You're hoping for an "Original Six" Stanley Cup final.
2. There shouldn't be a hockey team in a place where hockey can't be played outdoors during an actual hockey season.
3. You think the Canadiens can beat the Blackhawks in the finals.

The only problem with #3 is that the Habs will not be in the finals.

Go BRUINS!!
Let's go with the second set of three. If Montreal wins tonight then they are going all the way and will finish the season with another Stanley Cup.
Old 05-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Let's go with the second set of three. If Montreal wins tonight then they are going all the way and will finish the season with another Stanley Cup.
OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE ...

yuck, I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.
Old 05-12-2010
Shecock obsessed

Montreal just beat Pittsburgh. Bring on Boston (provided that Boston can beat Philadelphia).
Old 05-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Montreal just beat Pittsburgh. Bring on Boston (provided that Boston can beat Philadelphia).
Now, this Bruins fan can only hope that playing in Boston, and it being a game 7 after the Bruins were up 3-0, assures a victory ... because the playing of the Bruins themselves does not instill great confidence.
Old 05-13-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Just so there's no confusion, Boucher was injured by another one of the Flyers. David Krecji, lost to the Bruins for the rest of the playoffs, was taken out by Philadelphia.
I knew that. I just wanted to mention that losing their goaltender was a bad thing. Of course, it didn't seem to hurt them in Game #6.
Old 05-13-2010
Dark Overlord

If I wasn't already rooting for Montreal before(since they are the only Canadian team left, after all), I would be certainly rooting for them now. Having learned that an entire family in Montreal perished after their house dropped into a sinkhole, and that they were die-hard Habs fans, how could I not?

What a terrifying, horrible way to go.
Old 05-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Let's go Habs! I'll root for Montreal over Boston any day of the week!
Old 05-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Why are they referred to as the "Habs"? Is there a reason for this moniker or are Canadians just curious folk?

I will say that I was shocked when they beat the Penguins. It just goes to show that hockey playoffs are an entirely different entity than that of any other sport's playoffs. Or the regular season for that matter. Those 16 wins are so difficult to achieve, it's no wonder the intensity level goes to 11 come the end of April.
?♦◊♦?╬?♦◊♦?
She's got the look
Old 05-14-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranny Sore-Ass Rex View Post
Why are they referred to as the "Habs"? Is there a reason for this moniker or are Canadians just curious folk?..........
It's short for les habitantes (possible spelling error). If I'm not mistaken it translates as the inhabitants (or possibly settlers). It goes back to the era of when Quebec was referred to as New France.
Old 05-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's short for les habitantes (possible spelling error). If I'm not mistaken it translates as the inhabitants (or possibly settlers). It goes back to the era of when Quebec was referred to as New France.
So in other words...Canadians are funny.

I kid because I can.

Thanks for the info, now I know.

I'm still rooting for the Sharks.
?♦◊♦?╬?♦◊♦?
She's got the look
Old 05-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
So in other words...Canadians are funny.

I kid because I can.

Thanks for the info, now I know.

I'm still rooting for the Sharks.
I'm not sure why you say it's funny, but nevertheless ila has given only part of the story.

The translation is correct, but the use of the word habitantes (or habs) to describe the team relates directly to the tenuous relationship the Quebecois have with English Canada. There were many who simply could not stomach the idea of their team being called the Canadiens, even with the French spelling, and so the team kind of adopted two names for its fans. Even the shirt has the "H" for habitantes inside the "C" for Canadiens.
Old 05-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm not sure why you say it's funny, but nevertheless ila has given only part of the story.

The translation is correct, but the use of the word habitantes (or habs) to describe the team relates directly to the tenuous relationship the Quebecois have with English Canada. There were many who simply could not stomach the idea of their team being called the Canadiens, even with the French spelling, and so the team kind of adopted two names for its fans. Even the shirt has the "H" for habitantes inside the "C" for Canadiens.
I meant funny as in odd. Not being French or Canadian, the difference in cultures is idiosyncratic to me.

Since becoming a Hockey fan many moons ago, I've always been curious as to why they were commonly referred to as the Habs. I knew the "H" stood for habs and the 'C' for Canadiens, but never knew why. Thanks for the information guys.

By the by, Philly is tied 3-3 with Boston at the end of the 2nd. The Bruins were up 3-0 at one point. Hell, Boston was up 3 GAMES! They only needed one more victory to continue their pursuit. If the Flyers pull off a victory, it will only be the the 4th time ever (not positive here, but I know it's a low number) that a team has been down 3 games and gone on to victory. I think the last time this happened was a series between Colorado and Vancouver. Colorado was in the same boat, up 3, and ended up on the losing end.

Stanley cup playoffs are great to watch even if your team isn't in it, which mine is not. And then...and then, they kick it up another notch for the finals!
Hockey...I love this sport.
?♦◊♦?╬?♦◊♦?
She's got the look

Last edited by Tranny Sore-Ass Rex; 05-14-2010 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Listening to the intermission report and forgot what I was doing.
Old 05-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
By the by, Philly is tied 3-3 with Boston at the end of the 2nd. The Bruins were up 3-0 at one point. Hell, Boston was up 3 GAMES! They only needed one more victory to continue their pursuit. If the Flyers pull off a victory, it will only be the the 4th time ever (not positive here, but I know it's a low number) that a team has been down 3 games and gone on to victory. I think the last time this happened was a series between Colorado and Vancouver. Colorado was in the same boat, up 3, and ended up on the losing end.
It seems just cruel that I, as a Bruins fan, have to be the one to report that the Bruins lost!

Rex is inaccurate about losing after being up 3 game to zero. In the NHL, before tonight, it had happened only twice before, the last time in the 1970s. Never Colorado. I'm too distraught to remember the details.

It's happened only once in baseball, one of the two other U.S.-based sports that has 7-game series. And that was my beloved Red Sox, beating the Yankees after being down 3 games to none in 2004.

Now I'm going to stick my head in the oven.
Old 05-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I remember: 1975 NY Islanders came back from 3-0 against the Pittsburgh Penguins. 1942 Maple Leafs ... but I can't remember against which team.

Back to the kitchen!
Old 05-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammyjob is on a distinguished road

Most people predicted that the defending champion Penguins, with almost the whole team back, would easily make the finals once the Capitals and Devils were eliminated. No one gave Montreal a chance. They have played great. Desire and intestinal fortitude are more important in the Stanley Cup playoffs than in any other sport. The Habs have demonstrated those qualities in abundance. The Penguins seem to have lost their will. Perhaps they are tired and never recovered from the two previous seasons in which the playoffs added a lot of games to the season. Perhaps, remembering too well what it takes to go all the way, they didn't have the heart to make another run. Perhaps they missed Hal Gill and Rob Scuderi. Good luck to the Habs...beat the hated Flyers!
Old 05-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Rex is inaccurate about losing after being up 3 game to zero. In the NHL, before tonight, it had happened only twice before, the last time in the 1970s. Never Colorado. I'm too distraught to remember the details.
I was inaccurate, thank you for pointing out my misconception. It was in 1998, a 3-1 series lead Colorado had over Edmonton, not Vancouver, before giving up.

Carry on smc, you can do it! Just imagine if you were Lebron James. Highly touted as one the the N.B.A.'s premier talents, yet the past two years he's failed to produce an appearance in the conference finals, let alone a championship. I know one man does not make a team, I'm merely stating the fact that losing sucks no matter who you are.
?♦◊♦?╬?♦◊♦?
She's got the look
Old 05-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyjob View Post
Most people predicted that the defending champion Penguins, with almost the whole team back, would easily make the finals once the Capitals and Devils were eliminated. No one gave Montreal a chance. They have played great. Desire and intestinal fortitude are more important in the Stanley Cup playoffs than in any other sport. The Habs have demonstrated those qualities in abundance. The Penguins seem to have lost their will. Perhaps they are tired and never recovered from the two previous seasons in which the playoffs added a lot of games to the season. Perhaps, remembering too well what it takes to go all the way, they didn't have the heart to make another run. Perhaps they missed Hal Gill and Rob Scuderi. Good luck to the Habs...beat the hated Flyers!
Hated indeed. Sorry Jen.
Old 05-15-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
It seems just cruel that I, as a Bruins fan, have to be the one to report that the Bruins lost!

It's happened only once in baseball, one of the two other U.S.-based sports that has 7-game series. And that was my beloved Red Sox, beating the Yankees after being down 3 games to none in 2004.

Now I'm going to stick my head in the oven.
*places sheet of cookies next to smc's head*

What? I might as well save some time and make some cookies while the oven is already in use. And they're chocolate chip! Yum!

In all seriousness, I can't fathom how frustrated you are feeling after all this. Boston had total control of the series and they let it slip through their fingers(take heart that you get a #2 pick from my Leafs, at least). Was it due to injuries(they seemed a different team once they lost Krejci) or did they just let their foot off the gas due to the 3-0 game lead? I guess we'll never know for sure, as the players probably don't even know.

The Conference Finals start on Sunday! I cannot wait!!!
Old 05-15-2010
Shecock obsessed

I'm very disappointed in Boston's loss. I wanted to see a Montreal - Boston conference final.
Old 05-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Was it due to injuries(they seemed a different team once they lost Krejci) or did they just let their foot off the gas due to the 3-0 game lead? I guess we'll never know for sure, as the players probably don't even know.
I think losing Krejci had a lot to do with the turnaround. He is an important offensive spark, and it did seem to burst the bubble of invincibility.

As for all the other reasons why, well, this is Boston, where nothing is more important to the citizenry than sports and local politics. Therefore, the "why" will be sliced, diced, dissected, mulled over, argued about, and so on, for days and days and weeks and weeks in the newspapers and in the streets, finally abating just in time to start up again when the 2010-2011 hockey season is about ready to open.

Quote:
I'm very disappointed in Boston's loss. I wanted to see a Montreal - Boston conference final.
You and me both!
Old 05-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

The Habs had better do something. Down 3-0, game 2 in the 3rd period, not looking good for them. I know it's still early in the series, but the rope is growing taut.
?♦◊♦?╬?♦◊♦?
She's got the look
Old 05-19-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
The Habs had better do something. Down 3-0, game 2 in the 3rd period, not looking good for them. I know it's still early in the series, but the rope is growing taut.
I think Leighton has taken a page from the Halak that faced Washington in the last two games of that series and his play has shown that.

Philadelphia is playing great hockey right now, and to start the series with two straight shutouts does not bode well for the Habs. It's only two games, and anything can still happen, but Montreal is going to have to play some desperation hockey now(again).

Chicago beat San Jose 4-2, and now hold a 2-0 game advantage. Could it be a Philly/Chicago final?
Old 05-20-2010
Shecock obsessed

At least Montreal won tonight. I hope that they keep it up for three more games in this series.
Old 05-20-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
At least Montreal won tonight. I hope that they keep it up for three more games in this series.
I hope it continues to be a good series. Halak played like the he did in the two previous series. The whole team looked good tonight.
?♦◊♦?╬?♦◊♦?
She's got the look
Old 05-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
They didn't just win, Ila. They showed that they were not just going to lie down and give up. It was a good game all-around for them tonight, and getting 5 goals off of Leighton after being shut out twice by him will increase Montreal's confidence big time.

I do have one thing I want to say however. I am getting sick and tired of the thugs in Montreal who, in the guise of being Habs fans, decide to loot and pillage whether Montreal wins or loses a series(sometimes even a game). They are not the true fans, and they put the real fans in a bad light. I liken them to the hooligans that show up at soccer games just to pick fights. They don't give a shit about the teams that are playing, they just want to fight. They are not fans, nor are they worthwhile human beings.

I'll step off my soapbox now, but I had to get it off my chest.
Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I do have one thing I want to say however. I am getting sick and tired of the thugs in Montreal who, in the guise of being Habs fans, decide to loot and pillage whether Montreal wins or loses a series(sometimes even a game). They are not the true fans, and they put the real fans in a bad light. I liken them to the hooligans that show up at soccer games just to pick fights. They don't give a shit about the teams that are playing, they just want to fight. They are not fans, nor are they worthwhile human beings.

shadows, I am very glad that you wrote this -- especially in a post in which you are replying to ila. Personally, I was absolutely horrified tonight when I saw ila tonight on the news among those who had been taken into custody by the Service de police de la Ville de Montr?al, charged with pillaging. They flashed his mugshot on the television here in Boston. See below.
Attached Thumbnails
47_1.JPG  
Old 05-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
shadows, I am very glad that you wrote this -- especially in a post in which you are replying to ila. Personally, I was absolutely horrified tonight when I saw ila tonight on the news among those who had been taken into custody by the Service de police de la Ville de Montr?al, charged with pillaging. They flashed his mugshot on the television here in Boston. See below.
They're gonna love that cuddly teddy bear in the joint.
Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Since I haven't caught Montreal on the tele, I haven't kept up with them very well. But I'm estatic to hear that they won recently!
Old 05-21-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
.......I do have one thing I want to say however. I am getting sick and tired of the thugs in Montreal who, in the guise of being Habs fans, decide to loot and pillage whether Montreal wins or loses a series(sometimes even a game). They are not the true fans, and they put the real fans in a bad light. I liken them to the hooligans that show up at soccer games just to pick fights. They don't give a shit about the teams that are playing, they just want to fight. They are not fans, nor are they worthwhile human beings.

I read a news story about the hooligans in Montreal. Apparently the ones who start all the problems don't even go to the games. They show up on the streets after the games are over and then when there are still lots of people around, to use as cover, the hooligans start their looting and vandalizing. A lot of them have been identified because of video surveillance. I would like to see these jerks caught and put away for a long time.
Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I read a news story about the hooligans in Montreal. Apparently the ones who start all the problems don't even go to the games. They show up on the streets after the games are over and then when there are still lots of people around, to use as cover, the hooligans start their looting and vandalizing. A lot of them have been identified because of video surveillance. I would like to see these jerks caught and put away for a long time.
Well, since you avoided any reference to your mugshot posted above, shall we assume that your post constitutes your opening defense in the Municipal Court?
Old 05-21-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Well, since you avoided any reference to your mugshot posted above, shall we assume that your post constitutes your opening defense in the Municipal Court?
Legal counsel told me not to say a thing as anything I say can and will be used against me.
Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Legal counsel told me not to say a thing as anything I say can and will be used against me.
Very wise advice. Remember that since this will be a Ville de Montreal court, it will be very important to pronounce everything correctly. More important, in fact, than what you actually say.

Oh, and wear a Habs shirt. That is usually good for a reduced sentence, or so I've heard.
Old 05-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Unless San Jose can pull off a Philadelphia, Chicago will win the West.
?♦◊♦?╬?♦◊♦?
She's got the look
Old 05-22-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
You and I both know the justice system sucks ass here in Canada, so I doubt any significant punishment will be handed out to these "poor misguided youths".
Old 05-22-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Unless San Jose can pull off a Philadelphia, Chicago will win the West.
I honestly don't think that they will. They played a pretty good game for the most part, and they still lost(the game could have gone either way) 3-2 in overtime. With Heatley forgetting that the Western finals are on(I think he and Thornton are both still in San Jose, mentally at least), the Sharks have a massive hill to climb.
Old 05-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Montreal just couldn't get anything going today. Major bummer.
Old 05-23-2010
Dark Overlord

It has been feast or famine for Montreal this series. Of course, it has been famine for three games, while the feasting only lasted one game.

Getting shut out in three games of a series. Has that ever happened before?

I honestly don't think they will be coming back from this 3-1 game deficit.
Old 05-23-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
It has been feast or famine for Montreal this series. Of course, it has been famine for three games, while the feasting only lasted one game.

Getting shut out in three games of a series. Has that ever happened before?

I honestly don't think they will be coming back from this 3-1 game deficit.
Don't count them out yet. It's always possible for them to take the next three games.
Old 05-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A Black Hawks - Flyers series may, finally, settle one thing: the age-old dispute over whether the Philly cheesesteak or the Chicago Italian beef sandwich is better.