Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default Is there a sequence of events that you believe lead to your current sexual desires

A single event in my life would stand out to suggest that it was not from a predisposition but from cause and effect of social and environmental properties. Please follow with me through an analytical survey of these real life events
I had been playing with the pretty little blond girl that lived in a down-stairs apartment. At that time I would say I had two girl friends one pretty little thin brunet in the apartment upstairs and the little blond in the downstairs apartment that I was playing house with on that day that is forever with me; the truth is that I only had females around to mentor me and to play with. That was completely all right with me I loved playing with girls. I got so involved playing with my little girl friend and the dolls that I forgot to stop and pee.
Well surprise-surprise I wet my pants; when I told Anna Marie she started laughing and ran from the room She came back squealing and giggling and her mother in tow. .
Her mother, Mrs. Jones, scolded me severely telling me: only sissies pee their pants! Then she lifted me up on baby Anna Beth's changing table; Anna Beth was Anna Marie's two year-old-younger-sister. As Mrs. Jones looked me over she said: We will have to change everything! And she started removing one article of clothing after another right there in front of pretty little 6-year-old-blond-haired-blue-eyed-Anna Marie Jones. Then her mother began to wash me with a baby's washcloth wiping (and stimulating) my bottom and my little hairless-penis-and-balls. I was already flush with embarrassment when my little penis became fully erect naturally Little Anna Marie Jones quickly pointed out the event with a giggle and a squeal as she pointed and told her mother to look (jimmy is being nasty).
Mrs. Jones started spanking my bottom and told Anna Marie Go to your chest-of-drawers and get a pair of your panties for the little sissy to wear while I finished cleaning up the little brat
Anna Marie protested she said: Panties are only for girls and besides they wont fit him anyway! Her mother told her nonsense your panties would fit the little sissy just fine Mrs. Jones whispered to me: Your going to be punished for that! Anna Marie went to the bottom drawer of her dresser and pulled out a pair of her white cotton panties. Her mother said: no dear! Their not for a little sissy, go to the top drawer and get a pair of your Sunday best the ones with lace around the waistband and legs! Anna Marie flew back to the chest-of-drawers and climbed up a near-by-chair and went into the top drawer; she came out with a pair of silky white nylon panties with the lace her mother had instructed her to look for. She quickly climbed down from the chair and hurried them over to her mother. Mrs. Jones spread-open the waistband of the silky-white-lace-panties for me to step into. I gave some feeble protest and her mother said: Oh you want your bottom spanked again! as she gave my bottom three more serious strokes.
She then spread the waistband of the panties again, this time I stepped into the panties just as quickly as she spread the waistband, first one leg then the other, as she pulled the panties up my legs everything went whoosh in my head the feel of the nylon panties and the lace sliding up my legs was so exciting and so stimulating that I just about peed again; as her mother slipped her fingers under the elastic waistband smoothing the nylon and the lace over my body
I remember wishing that it could go on forever until I felt the shock wave of delight when her fingers slipped from the waistband and the elastic snapped against my skin! She did this over and over first one leg then the other then both, then the waistband again; all climaxing with that shock wave of delight when her fingers would slip from the elastic and the sound and the feel of that snap From the elastic. (To this day adjusting a pair of panties after sliding them up my legs is one of the most anticipated moments of wearing panties the sound and the Feel of that final snap when you know that you are finally in your panties and the panties are caressing your body just perfectly)
Mrs. Jones stepped back and said! You see Anna Marie they fit the little sissy perfectly!
Then she lifted me up and put me on the floor then she said: You can go home now unless you want a little dress to ware?
I ran through the apartment out the door and up the two flights of stairs wearing only the panties hoping no one would see me I made it to the door of my apartment and burst past my mother into my bedroom I pulled off the panties as fast as I could and threw them under the bed.
Most would draw the conclusion that it was purely from the cause and effect of social and environmental life experiences at such a early age but there are other real facts to consider. Before this happened I had a fascination with female underpants! I will continue in the next post