Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 07-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of
Default The all new DR WHO

Looks like it's true Matt Smith is the new DR WHO and here's some photos from the BBC Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 03-30-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Old 07-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

OK for starters i'm sad that David Tennant is gone and i'm all for this new younger Doctor ... but they had better put him in a new suit NOW!! He looks like Orville Redenbachers grandson! Pass on that or shoot him w/ a Dalek deathray and maybe the next regeneration will have better fashion sense.
Old 07-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
OK for starters i'm sad that David Tennant is gone and i'm all for this new younger Doctor ... but they had better put him in a new suit NOW!! He looks like Orville Redenbachers grandson! Pass on that or shoot him w/ a Dalek deathray and maybe the next regeneration will have better fashion sense.
This is the 11th DR after him comes DR number 12 and then no more DR, But would you prefer a bright yellow suit with question marks? Face it the DR's never had much fashion sense but the 5th DR looked the best Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

No there would be a 13th Doctor as that is the final and fatal regeneration. But Timelords can recharge their regenerations but it takes 4 or more and the eye of Rassilon back on Gallifrey to do it.
Old 07-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I was always under the impression the number 12 was the final one, Anywho i kinda dout the series will last to number 13, One of the rumors floating around was that the new DR was going to be a very young 1st DR starting off with his escape but i guess that idea fell thru Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

that would have been a clever twist. But this way they can reintroduce more timelords and timeladies. The Master will return , The Rani was supposed to be played by Joan Collins then regenerate into a younger form , Romana will return and The Meddling Monk are all rumored to return.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Callisto walks up and smashs the potion bottle over the wizards head she then takes out her dagger and cut's of his dingy
Jerseygirl Callisto
Attached Images
File Type: jpg callisto1.jpg (59.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

emi_baby has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to emi_baby Send a message via Yahoo to emi_baby
Default In my opinion

Over 500 posts and I am too tired to read it all

but I think this new series is going to be great and Matt Smith will play the Doctor really well

but if I'm wrong then you all can erm....gangbang me
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi_baby View Post
Over 500 posts and I am too tired to read it all

but I think this new series is going to be great and Matt Smith will play the Doctor really well

but if I'm wrong then you all can erm....gangbang me
Heres to hoping Matt Smith sucks.