Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 11-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Capitals name game

Inspired by rhythmic delivery's fun game on song titles I copy the concept for national capitals. I remember playing that as kids. And no, I don't start out with Phoenix... (yes, US state capitals count as well):

Here we go:

Jakarta (Indonesia)
Old 11-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Explain your rules a bit more Hank. Are we to take one letter of the name of the capital and use that letter in the name of the next capital. Also if it's national capitals why do U.S. states count? That should equally apply to all other countries that are subdivided into smaller entities then.
Old 11-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Explain your rules a bit more Hank. Are we to take one letter of the name of the capital and use that letter in the name of the next capital. Also if it's national capitals why do U.S. states count? That should equally apply to all other countries that are subdivided into smaller entities then.
Oh sorry... sure... I mean continue with the LAST letter of the capital. I said "Jakarta", so a right answer would be "Amsterdam". Sorry... regarding other countries lesser states... well, ok... why not?

Well, here's a new one:

Mogadishu (Somalia)
Old 11-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Ulaan Baatar (Mongolia)
Old 11-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe - I knew you would come with that :-)

Riyadh (Saudi)
Old 11-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

Havana (Cuba)
Old 11-22-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Oh sorry... sure... I mean continue with the LAST letter of the capital. I said "Jakarta", so a right answer would be "Amsterdam". Sorry... regarding other countries lesser states... well, ok... why not?

Well, here's a new one:

Mogadishu (Somalia)
i think the capital of holad is the hague though i am not sure.
Old 11-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery View Post
The Hague is the actual seat of government, but, somewhat anomalously, not the official capital of the Netherlands, a role set aside by the Dutch constitution for Amsterdam (from Wikipedia).

Amsterdam is the capital of Holland
Old 11-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nairobi (Kenya)
Old 11-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery View Post
You're right, The Hague in English and in Dutch I think it's spelled den Haag. (For all the Dutch on the site please correct my spelling).
Old 11-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You're right, The Hague in English and in Dutch I think it's spelled den Haag. (For all the Dutch on the site please correct my spelling).
The Hague in English and den Haag in Dutch - still the capital of Holland is Amsterdam.

We came to:

Nairobi (Kenya)
Old 03-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

adrian has a spectacular aura aboutadrian has a spectacular aura aboutadrian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yes, you spelled Den Haag correctly.
The reason that Den Haag is not the capital of Holland is because a king was once crowned in Amsterdam, in the 18th century I believe. And the constitution prescribed that kings should be crowned in the capital city.
So they changed Amsterdam to capital then.
But the entire governement is seated in Den Haag still.
Old 03-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Correct, it's Den Haag, or alternatively called 's-Gravenhage