Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold
Default Who gets high?

I'm just curious how many others among you like to partake in mind-altering substances? I will refrain from posting just all that I have dappled with, but assume that the list is long.
Old 06-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default mind-altering

no I don't partake in mind-altering substances unless you're including alcohol, but I don't take that in mind-altering quantities, infact I don't like to be drunk.
I have dabbled with various drugs in the past and from about 16 to 20 I used to get stoned (dope) almost every day and really enjoyed it. Infact about 20 I realised I had hardly ever had sex without being stoned! It wasn't a big conscious decision to stop, it just wasn't doing much for me anymore. I don't think I have an addictive personality. Now I find that the world around and 'reality' is a fairly mind-altering experience.
Old 06-19-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Very VERY rarely .. I used to do and I have tried many things, but it just doesn't happen so much these days. Guess I becoming a dull spinster
Old 06-20-2008
CuriousJim

I dont take any illegal drugs or substances, don't see the point. Expensive, fucks you up mentally (and physically sometimes) and can have big effects further down the line in life. Same can be said about alcohol, which I do drink, but I only really drink in moderation.
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mad_Bad!! is on a distinguished road

Never done drugs, and hopefullynever will.
As for alcohol... well, that's another story lol. In fact, I like drinking very much, but I don't like getting drunk, so I always know where to stop.
Old 06-25-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

belfagar can only hope to improve

People that think alcohol is not a drug, I laugh. I have been up and down so many times with so many things. Things in life can make a weak person even weaker. Alcohol has been the worst drug ive been addicted to. Benzodiazapienes come in second, Like booze hard to stop without pain.
Ive tried several tryptamines and a few phenethylamines enjoyed em all.
Ive Tried and used various types of speed (a Phenethylamine). They have been useful. got me thru some tough times.

Ive stopped all that, But Still smoke the reefer.
I love mary almost as much as Barbie Woods.
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Very VERY rarely .. I used to do and I have tried many things, but it just doesn't happen so much these days. Guess I becoming a dull spinster
This is one part of life where I really cannot boast of any particular experience... I've tried pot three times and never did it rock my boat. Not too long ago the gorgeous Fi (my x) introduced me to some funny Balinese mushrooms... hmmm... I admit I got a wee bit weird (more than usual), but like for the pot it didn't really work in a pleasurable way.

Nope, stay away from that crap and have a couple of beers in stead :-) Or even better, to get REAL high, suck your lady friend dry of her beautiful, beautiful liquified proteins... yummie!

Cheers!

H
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

Hanky, my jolly friend :D,
You must be getting overdosed with protein by now!
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Hanky, my jolly friend :D,
You must be getting overdosed with protein by now!
No complaints... I even skipped my morning-egg thrice a week...
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Alcohol for me

GRH, (& Hank)
I never get high with any narcotic substance.
Thats not my domain. I like certain alcohols, but only for their taste or flavour; Never to get intoxicated. Those which I like are:
1) Old scotch whiskey (I like Irish stuff)
2) John Bull Blended Whiskey
3) Cherry Brandy (sweet deep-red nectar)
4) Pineapple Beer (I like sweet fruity stuff)
5) Plum wine; Pinapple wine;
6) Mead (Honey :D)

As you can see, I am a sweet sweet person!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wine-fine.jpg (26.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Nope, stay away from that crap and have a couple of beers in stead :-) Or even better, to get REAL high, suck your lady friend dry of her beautiful, beautiful liquified proteins... yummie!
Alas Hank, drugs have ALWAYS gotten me off better than sex ever could. To each their own though...
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Alas Hank, drugs have ALWAYS gotten me off better than sex ever could. To each their own though...
Hmmm... wonder whether that's due to the sexual quality of the drugs or the opposite of ur chosen sex-partners...??? :D
Old 07-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TrodX has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
no doubt. nothing beats a bong hit and then sucking some shemale cock.
Old 07-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

transgirllive1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to transgirllive1

Quote:
I'm just curious how many others among you like to partake in mind-altering substances? I will refrain from posting just all that I have dappled with, but assume that the list is long.
i do mutch drug i like to smoke weed evry day
Old 07-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

transgirllive1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to transgirllive1

but its legal in dutch :D
Old 07-30-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

haroldk is infamous around these parts

never high but certainly drunk
Old 08-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't know if I posted enough about the DXM high. Having recently read an overview of the process of death in Borgo Thodol (Tibetan Book of the Dead), I was very much reminded of the sensory withdrawal under the influence...

Borgo Thodol described the withdrawal of senses into the core, and it reminds me of the DXM high. Senses of feeling recede, and you feel as if you are melting into oneness. The body loses sensation, and hearing becomes more remote. Vision becomes internal, you reach a point where you are "seeing" without the eyes being open. For me, I can't discern the difference. I can, with effort, "open my eyes" and actually see the physical surroundings, but they don't seem any more real than what my eyes see internally. Thus, under the influence, one is prone to seeing things while the eyes are closed (or at least rolled back in the head). I have stumbled around and bumped into walls under the influence of such.
Old 08-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink

Quote:
I don't know if I posted enough about the DXM high. Having recently read an overview of the process of death in Borgo Thodol (Tibetan Book of the Dead), I was very much reminded of the sensory withdrawal under the influence...
Its calledBordo Thodol. A guidance for the human spirit after death. The rituals are performed by the Tibetan Lamas. Its like the last rites ceremony. The Indians perform a similar ceremony of Shradda, to help the ghost develop an astral body quickly and help it in it's rebirth or passage to another realm.

Quote:
Senses of feeling recede, and you feel as if you are melting into oneness. The body loses sensation, and hearing becomes more remote. Vision becomes internal, you reach a point where you are "seeing" without the eyes being open
I read a similar account of seeing without the physical eyes in "A Search in Secret Egypt" by Paul Brunton. The subject of hypnosis could see with her eyes blindfolded! She was directly using her sensory organs in her subtle body (astral body?), so they said.
Old 08-20-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

seaofthc is on a distinguished road

Jus Check the name ppl and hit me up if u wanna experiment lol!!
Old 10-03-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ShimOnShe(SOS) can only hope to improve

I have numerous spinal diseases and I used to smoke marijuana daily. It really reduces muscle swelling and tumor pain. But lately, my connections have "dried up" and for the past few months I've been unable to find a safe, honest and reliable source. I have an expensive HydroFarm grow light, but I just know that the day after I set it up, that the police would be breaking down my door the next day.

Last edited by ShimOnShe(SOS); 10-03-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 10-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

underthere will become famous soon enoughunderthere will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Isn't drugs and especially weed kind of old school stuff??
Old 10-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jedthejew can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to jedthejew

Used to toke all the time, like mad. Huge pothead. Now not so much. Usually go a couple months without it then go a few times in a couple weeks. It's lost its flavor I guess, or maybe it never had any. Anyways I've moved on to other things: alcohol's my drug of choice. *Cheers* party people.
Old 12-04-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

From the drugged out whore series, here's "Jeannie" the last whore I fucked many a year ago, now. Sigh. I knew here off and on throughout my alcohol/whore/drug decade, and the last time I saw her ...after months of begging and debating to get me some anal, she finally offered up her little butt and I couldn't get hard enough to destroy it.
Jeannie had grown up in the area, she said drugs saved her life, she had tried to kill herself when she was a teen. Her Mom had been a whore, and her brother used to feel her up or else he'd tell Dad she had been smoking. Jeannie looked like a kid, a little boy in fact, she was so skinny she had no titties at all. Being that thin made her pussy look gigantic, though, her "money-shot" was bending over so that huge gnarly cunt cancelled out any other thoughts a hetero guy might have. She could hardly read, a true tragic figure that drew her closer to me. In a tragic way.
At the end she had "a place" where I could usually find her, she was on the 3rd floor of Mr Bill's place, a den of iniquity for the terminal crowd. At this time I was heavily dosed on all kinds of anti-depressants, and selling off everything I had. I'd bring Jeannie boxes of stuff I'd shoplifted, and she'd trade it to Mr Bill for Crack. The house was a home for many characters, sometimes drama. For a chick with alot of problems she sure had alot of boyfriends, some might surprise you. One time we went out to score some crack, and at the drug block she'd yell out the window, which wasn't cool. When I saw her walking back across the street, I zipped out of the Safeway parking lot, picked her up, and we darted out onto the street in my car. In the rear view mirror I saw an undercover cop with a .38 drawn running after me. C'est la Vie. The cops usually didn't want to bust a white civilian, I guess it made the natives restless at the Jail. I only got busted once with two black girls in my van, I paid like 25 bucks and that was it. That's why Jeannie having a place of her own was good,it got me off the street. One young black girl who lived near there had the softest little ass she'd let me squeeze, she wanted to steal me away. Sometimes I'd be half passed out in the corner while a parade of whores would come to visit and trade drugs and swag. Funny. Anyway, I hadn't seen her in a little while and heard she died, so I went to see Mr Bill and he said she died unexpectedly, maybe even suspicially at the hospital for some procedure. Her Mom didn't even come for her, and it was a sad ending to a sad life.
Here's the only pic I have from her, her apartment window, bad quality. The other pic is a girl who lived in the besement, she looks like alot of the whores I fucked. Sometimes I would get really smashed and take photos, back before digital, and when I got the photos back from the one-hour photo store I couldn't believe What I fucked. NASTY. I guess I'm lucky I survived at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14 jean.jpg (152.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 14-1.jpg (67.6 KB, 9 views)
Old 12-06-2008
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Angry mmmmmmmm

Quote:
whats wrong with getting high on life u weak willed dick splash
Old 12-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

jimnaseum what a story, are you past that stage in your life, I hope that you are. Ya I have a sort of anger towards certain drugs because i have seen it change people that I personally know, meth is definitely one of those types of drugs, crack cocaine as well but I dont really know anyone that has been doing that stuff since meth is cheaper and easier to get and one hell of a high.

My personal experiments with drugs include smoking weed in highschool and a little in college, got over it though now I cant stand the high.

I drink on occasion, usually at some sort of event but also with the right friends.

I take ecstasy a couple times a year, only at huge dance parties, we got some badass ones here in SoCal.

I have had my fair share of fun with Nitrous Oxide .

And as far as harder drugs I have tried only a few times the list includes: cocaine, meth, and 2c-b (a research chemical).

I refuse to touch opiates I have a personal grudge against them. I can't stand seeing my friends make excuses to themselves for taking prescription opioid pain killers, it is a huge fat pile of bullshit and it legitimizes opiate addiction in todays society.

but to be perfectly honest I enjoy my sober state of mind by far the most, it really is who I am, when I am fucked up on anything and I think to myself its kind of like I feel uncomfortable because its like I am someone else. If that makes any sense.
Old 12-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
whats wrong with getting high on life u weak willed dick splash
And I guess you "get high on life" by coming to porn sites such as this one? Yeah...How genuine...

Try not coming into topics if your only intention is to be combatative...That would be like me coming into the plethora of "shemale...sucking dick...how big am I...etc." type of topics and criticizing all of you lame fuckers as being just that...Lame homos who don't have the gumption to admit it...

(Guess what...That's not my opinion of ANYONE at this website! And you won't see me posting such! So please extend the same degree of respect to other opinions/lifestyles that might not mesh with your own!)
Old 12-15-2008
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Default An apology

Quote:
And I guess you "get high on life" by coming to porn sites such as this one? Yeah...How genuine...

Try not coming into topics if your only intention is to be combatative...That would be like me coming into the plethora of "shemale...sucking dick...how big am I...etc." type of topics and criticizing all of you lame fuckers as being just that...Lame homos who don't have the gumption to admit it...

(Guess what...That's not my opinion of ANYONE at this website! And you won't see me posting such! So please extend the same degree of respect to other opinions/lifestyles that might not mesh with your own!)
I can't believe i said that,i must of been drunk,i don't even remember writing that,what a jerk.Really sorry for that,i must stop drinking when i'm pissed off,again,very sorry
Old 12-16-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

I used to shoplift when I was in my alcohol/drug phase, I used to go out on my days off and fill my entire trunk with books and knick knacks, sex toys, steaks, antiques, uh, vitamins, I really liked books. Slip them down the front of my pants into two pairs of underwear. The booksellers would never report you, they would just look at you like a bad boy.
SIDEBAR- my niece worked at Border's Books when Dick Cheney and his "boys" came in to buy some books. He set off the alarm when he went out and he turned to my niece, who had a handfull of books, and she just gave him the go ahead sign. I can't make this up.
Anyway, shoplifting is pretty easy. Get ripped of for a cocaine rock, steal an $80 art book for the big get even. Bad day at the office? A couple filet mignons for free change your attitude. It was Giant Food that finally arrested me, and I was so out of control I probably asked for it. The manager there had seen me steal at another Giant, so they had me pegged. On another funny note I had alot of makeup in my pockets from another store and it was for Jeannie but they thought it was for me. I did two days in jail to clean my record, man I was glad to get outta there. As I finally was waiting to talk to the magistrate, they hauled in a guy who was caught at the airport with a gun and large amount of narcotics, like the day this guy's life changed forever. The girl questioning him seemed to take it in stride but I was waiting for him to attack someone, he was wound tight as a watch. Then the girl came over and chatted with me as I was sitting there, and a Psychologist was talking to the magistrate. He had been caught filling prescriptions to himself. He told the magistrate his twin brother had been seen in the area lately. We thought that was really funny.
I don't do any drugs anymore, I have 3 Vicodin saved for Christmas, but no alcohol or stealing, real boring life now. I still have a lot of art books, but most of the stuff I stole is gone.
Old 12-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Being shoplifting, eh?
Wait till I tell your momma!
Now look who's playing the naughty piccolo here?
JIMBO!

Thanks for demonstrating the ill effects of taking drugs,
how it can screw our HOLY GHOST bigtime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnaseum
She could hardly read, a true tragic figure that drew her closer to me. In a tragic way.
The girl in the picture doesnt exactly look "young". But I like to read about your affairs very much. They are nostalgic, sad and sometimes foggy. Foggy... meaning inconsistant... not going in a straight line, but advancing in a meandering fashion. But I still like the originality that they project.

Last edited by sesame; 12-18-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Old 01-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

I've never taken Drugs (other than on Prescription) .. and never felt inclined to do so .. (despite living through the 60's) ... :D

I don't drink much nowadays either .. I used to in my younger Military days but then we all did .. I just find I no longer need it to enjoy myself & I certainly don't need that "morning after" feeling ...

I do enjoy a glass of decent wine with a meal .. but that's about it for me ..

Still, each to their own I suppose ...

Bye for now,

Orion ..
Old 02-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink The Invisible Tgirl

This thread is getting cold, colder.... to downright CHILLY! Lonelier than a desert! Yet several people used to read with interest and pass their comments. Why then is it so forsaken today? Simple. Negligence on the part of the Mother of this thread.

I hereby confer this year's Nobel Prize for Procrastination on the unquestionable champion, ... GRH!!!!

GRH... plz come forward to receive the Award!
Old 02-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sesame, et al.,

Regarding shoplifting...I went through a phase where I shoplifted. That was BEFORE I ever got into drugs. Part of it was the adrenaline rush of "getting away with it." I stole a few bottles of wine, some video games/etc., but a LOT of what I took was pantyhose, cosmetics, etc. When I finally got caught...Needless to say, my mother couldn't really understand the high volume of nylons, lipstick, and makeup that I had stashed around my room. :D
Old 02-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Regarding Datura or other substances...What do you want to know? I've read some Castaneda, and have his work as an inspiration of sorts (even if it IS largely embellished!).
Old 03-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default GRH is alive!

GRH: "...Carlos Castaneda: I have his work as an inspiration of sorts (even if it IS largely embellished)"

Do you mean Dramatized by "largely embellished"? It may be a little bit... but remember, its supposed to be collected from his field notes! Furthermore, two persons (meaning: you and Castaneda) may not have the same hallucination or clarity after ingesting datura or peyote. Also mark that he had his preceptor don Juan Matus to guide him, while you are on your own.

I am more interested in peyote or mescalito... than roots of thorn apple. What do you see after taking the button?
Old 03-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

perkisizer is on a distinguished road

meeeeeee
Old 05-08-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lastbaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Im new to the Board and i encourage marijuana use!!!
Old 05-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default I Could Run for President

I have never used street drugs, including grass. This in spite of the fact that I came of age during the 1960s and in the San Francisco Bay Area, no less. I used to drink heavily, developed health problems and eventually had to quit altogether. That was a number of years ago. Notwithstanding an occasional vicodin (for severe arthritis) the strongest thing I put in my body is Starbucks House Blend coffee.
Old 05-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

person123 is on a distinguished road

i smoke weed, i smoke less than i used to but it's probably still too often
Old 05-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

uberandrew is on a distinguished road

not yet, and probably never....i just go wank when im upset
Old 05-22-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hansen can only hope to improve

all of that crap ruin my life ,now for an about a year i clean of all drugz
i 'we been 6 yearz on heroine and that's everything but not fun
Old 10-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

moonvisage is on a distinguished road

i don't take drugs of any kind,i never have.
Old 10-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sucka.free is on a distinguished road
Default only weed baby!..everyday..all day!

said Colt 45 and 2 Zig Zags...
Baby, that's all we need.
We can go to the park, after dark;
And smoke that tumble weed.
As the marijuana burns, we can take our turn,
Singing them dirty rap songs.
Stop and hit the bong like Cheech and Chong.
And send our tapes from here to Hong Kong.
So roll, roll, roll my joint.
Pick out the seeds and stems.
Feelin' high as hell, flying through Palmdale.
Skating on Dayton rims.
So roll, roll the 83,
Caddilac Coupe DeVille
If my tapes and my Cds just don't sail, bet my Caddy will.

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/afroman/#share
Old 11-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sissyslut42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Green everyday. I love the stuff...