Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008
rhythmic delivery

well i'll try to explain some of it but theres alot more thats indescribable, and before anyone reads it they should know it won't make any sense at all
by the time i was exhaling i was gone.
i was blowing the smoke out a window with the blinds parted slightly, the sun was shining through the gaps, i sat staring at it, it began to look textured, fluffy almost like a towell on the wall, i begand to look around the room(which was quite small, i have subsequently discovered this intensifis the effect, for me anyway) i was tripping out and could not relate to anything as i normaly might, this is probably the hardest part to describe. and i have tried to explain it and can't. i'll come back to it when i describe coming out of it.
anyway, i was looking around the room, everything looked different kind of shimmering. the room seemed to be getting smaller, i felt as though i was rissing and the room was closing around me. eventualy i came out the top of the room as it closed around me, it was like my head was beyond the room yet my body was not, i had a sensation that the room was my T shirt, and i was looking at it from beyond i also felt that i was standing on football pitches near where i went to school watching some birds.
eventaly i realised i was sitting with a pipe in my hand sweating like a paedophile in a nursery, everything was visualy back to normal.
i realised that i'd just been triping. all the times i ever took acid/mushrooms other psychadelics i always knew i was tripping when i was tripping, but with the intense salvia trip i didn't, i was just expieriencing what was happening. the same song was on the stereo as when i lit the pipe, three and a half minutes had passed, though it felt like much longer. when it was happening time didn;t realy mean anything. but i know that wat all i expierienced could never fit into three and a half minutes.
i should also point out that as well as the visual expierience i also had some abstract thoughts, about different things and people i knew, one that stands out was about a friend i had fallen out with at the time, it was wierd, i was thinking that if i was ever in any kind of bad situation i could always relly on this person, i wasn't thinking it any normal sense of the word i was expieriencing it almost. and it has since been proven as true.

Last edited by rhythmic delivery; 08-20-2008 at 03:50 PM.