Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The End

Later we went to bed and Audrey said' "We need to talk". I said, "OK what is on your mind?" "Well it's Gina, I don't know what comes over me when I am around her. She is such a nice person, I love talking to her and joking around. But then I get this feeling and I can't keep my hands off her. The more I touch her the more I want her." "Well Audrey, I know exactly how you feel, I think". I feel like I am obsessed, I just want her cock in the worst way". "I want to please her more than anything". "I want her to want me". "OK, what if she gently told you that she loved you but that she would rather not continue to have sex with you" "I would find that exceedingly painful but knowing she loves me might get me through it. Perhaps we should all sit down and talk it over. Gina may not be here very long. I must admit I have similar feelings, she's my cousin and I do have a fatherly like feeling for her. I know it will be very difficult to break these sexual activities but I think for our marriage we need to do something.
The next day, we sat down with Gina, we held hands and discussed our concerns. Gina listened carefully and smiled. She then said, "I love you guys, this has been a great time for me, I enjoy your company and yes, the sex. I should have told you sooner that my boyfriend is coming down to take me to San Diego for a few days. Also he told me on the phone that Transmicro wants me back at the end of the month. As my heart sank I noticed tears welling up in Audrey's eyes.