View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Finals Week Quickie

Before we can leave for Michigan, I’ve got to get my grading done. Kirsten has been off all week and I have finals to grade. We’ve spent a lot of that time planning our trip. I have been busy at my desk since dinner, not even watching the Colts-Jets game. Suddenly Kirsten comes up behind me leans over and puts her arms around me and says “Well Dr. Andy how is the grading coming? Would I have to sleep with the professor to get an ‘A’ in your class?”

Totally engrossed in what I’m doing I keep working and offhandedly remark “No sweetie, you were a 4.0 student at Purdue.”

“That’s not what I mean baby, I mean would I have to sleep with YOU to get an ‘A’?” she whispers very suggestively into my ear as she kisses my neck and runs her hands down to my crotch stroking my cock through my pants.

Turning around, I see she is dressed in a very short jean miniskirt and tight tank top that hides practically nothing. She is also wearing 6” stiletto heels. I forget all about my grading as she sits on my lap, her thighs on either side. Her hard cock presses up against me as she kisses me very aggressively. I kiss her back just as hard. “You know I bet all those sluts in your class would like to fuck their teacher but I can do stuff that will blow your mind baby… I’m a bigger slut than all of them” she says giggling.

Kneeling on the floor she begins to suck my now very hard cock. “You know I would do anything to get an ‘A’ Dr. Andy. Shit, I’d fuck you anytime baby. You are so fucking hot…”

Sliding down together onto the rug in my office. Kirsten lays on her back while I suck her beautiful cock. Then she pulls her legs up and says “That feels so awesome, you must be a good teacher. You know I want you so badly Andy.”

Entering her, we fuck, fast and hard. Our orgasms are quick and powerful. I cum deep inside of her then collapse on top of her as she holds me tightly. “So do I get an ‘A’ Professor?”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 12-05-2016 at 11:57 PM.