View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default I'll Never Leave You

Kirsten and I recently had had a “falling out” over something stupid (it always is) and she decided to move back to her apartment for a while. She left all of her stuff behind and never talked about breaking our engagement however, she just said that she needed some time alone. I know she’s been through a lot in her life and so I left her alone to work things out making sure she knew I would always be there for her. I love her more than I have anybody—ever. And I’m hoping that she will feel she can share with me whatever it is that’s bothering her.

Last night there was a knock at the door. It had been raining very hard the last few days and standing there soaking wet was Kirsten. She looked so sad as she looks up at me with those blue eyes and says “I’m so sorry Andy. I love you so much. You mean everything to me. I just needed to think things through on my own. I hope you understand…”

Not saying anything, I just pulled her close and we hugged each other tightly. The two of us stood there getting rained on. But it didn’t matter. She’s back and everything is right with the world again. We kiss, then I say “Better get you out of those clothes. Come on in sweetie. I’ll get you some towels and a warm blanket.”

Making you some coffee I put a little Scotch in it. You sit on the couch and say “Thanks Andy. I feel a lot better now.” “You want to watch a movie or something?” “Yeah I’d like that, maybe we can just talk. You didn’t do anything wrong baby. I just got scared and needed time to get my own head together. You are so good to me. I’ve never had anyone that cared that much about me. I’ve told you before about how my own family treated me. Especially my Dad. I was always made to feel like there was something ‘wrong’ with me unless I acted like I was a ‘guy.’ You could have just about any woman you wanted… Are you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with someone like me?”

“Kirsten, you of all people should know how I feel about stuff like that. You are the person I’ve fallen in love with. Because you are beautiful, intelligent, kind, loving, caring, and we have so much in common, and yeah, our sex life is awesome. The last few months we’ve been together have been the happiest time of my life. I’m not sure what I’d do if I ever lost you.”

“I feel the same way about you Andy. I realized how much I missed being with you all the time. I have been on my own for so long sometimes I don’t know what to think. Since we met it’s been almost like a dream. You make me feel so wonderful. Sometimes I can’t believe it’s true. There are people in our society who hate me just for who I am. Look at the public reaction to the ‘bathroom thing’ this summer.

“The people that ‘hate’ like that are ignorant, insecure and deeply disturbed Kirsten. Many are afraid of what they don’t understand. Others are just fucking creeps. And I know for a fact there are far more people who accept you just the way you are and our numbers are increasing. Besides, you and I and our friends and family are all that matters. More importantly, the love we feel for each other is really the only thing that matters.”

You are crying and I’ve never seen you like this before. “God Andy, I feel like I almost totally fucked up our relationship. Did you and your friend Stephanie have to put up with this shit? How did you guys deal with it?”

“Well we were mostly just kids back then and lucky for us both our families were very supportive. To many people we were just two kids hanging out. But yes we encountered the same kind of hate. Especially when we were older and obviously a couple. We just realized that our love for each other was more important and the ‘haters’ weren’t going to win. We also had the love and support of our families and friends."

"I remember one night when we camped out in her parents back yard. It was the first time I ever felt that close to another person. We shared secrets and talked about all kinds of stuff. I still knew her as ‘Stephen’ then but even though, at the time, I had no idea what ‘transgender’ was, I knew she wasn’t like other boys. We were only like 11 and 12 and we were in separate sleeping bags so nothing happened but before we went to sleep she looked over and said 'I love you Andy' and I said 'I love you Stephen.' There was also the time we went to the mall and walked around holding hands. No one cared. They probably thought she was my little sister anyway.”

“Wow. That’s awesome. Why did you break up?”

“Mostly because of my continuing to play football in college. I really expected to play in the NFL. She hated all of it. She didn’t like watching football on TV and would get upset whenever a player would get injured. Our first ‘fight’ was after one of the Lions was taken off the field on a stretcher. She said ‘one day that could be you.’ You know enough about my career that you know I was an “All-State” and “All-American” but I also suffered several severe injuries. You actually played football in high-school yourself so you understand what can happen out there.”

“Yeah, Andy. I was always scared. Me! Can you believe that? I’ve never told you that before. I remember the first night we met I told you I played football mostly for my family.” Then laughing, “I’m glad I never had to play against you Andy. I watched one of your ‘highlight’ videos. Plus I know how strong you are. I’m a big girl and the other night you carried me up the stairs from the basement to our bedroom like I was nothing.” “Well Kirsten you wouldn’t have had to worry if we had ever been on opposite teams. I would have asked you out during the game. I wonder what the coaches would have thought about two of their players fucking behind the bleachers?”

“You’re so silly! Um… Actually I would have liked that. But seriously I have noticed some of your scars especially at night when we lay together in bed. I’ve always wondered about that. So she never got used to it?”

“No. Never. There was one time I was knocked out making a tackle. At first they thought I might have broken my neck. Stephanie rode with me in the ambulance and wouldn’t leave my side. She slept in the chair in the hospital room. She was the first person I saw when I woke up. Her eyes were red from crying. That was during our Senior year of high-school. She asked me to give it up. Of course I didn’t. When my Dad was transferred to Indianapolis after graduation we gradually drifted apart.”

“But then you quit playing and decided to go on for your Doctorate. What did she think about that?”

“She was happy for me but by then, too much time had passed, and we had already gone our separate ways.”

“You know Andy, when we get married, every day you are going to have to put up with a 6’ tall blonde ‘tranny’ that is crazy in love with you and wants to fuck your brains out. Think you can handle that for say, the next 50 years?”

Laughing I say “Of course.” Then more seriously “Except that you are no ‘tranny’ Kirsten. You are a beautiful woman, my best friend, my lover, and my soulmate. Don’t EVER forget that!”

Then we kiss for a very long time. Unlike many of our lovemaking sessions which tend to be on the wild side, this one is surprisingly very gentle. I stroke and suck your cock and then lay back on the couch with you on top and you ride me, setting the pace, until we both cum. Laying on top of me, you look at me and smile. Touching my face, you say “I’ll never leave you Andy.”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 09-20-2016 at 01:37 PM.