View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I have never come right out and said that I like transwomen just as I have never come right out and said that I like GG's. I'm sure my co-workers and friends have an idea as I have brought up trans issues to them. I always talk in respectful manner about transwomen and I always try to present the transwomen's point of view when I talk about trans issues. I also don't hesitate to correct people when they don't refer to transwomen in feminine terms. It's not always easy to correct people and get them to accept what I tell them, but I do persist. I've also found that the more I talk about transwomen the more accepting my friends and co-workers have become.

If anyone ever asks me directy if I like transwomen then my reply will be "yes, I definitely do."

As far as my own situation. Yes, I think just about everyone knows by now.

Last edited by a9127; 07-18-2016 at 09:27 PM.