View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhaas View Post
Just out of interest: as far as I've heard, it's relatively cheap to get castrated in Thailand. Also Thai authorities recently banned the so called "early castrations", I know that many clinics there keep performing that procedures. I wonder - what if I go to Thailand, find a pretty yong ladyboy and offer her money to remove her balls? Would she agree? And if yes, how much would it be? I'll appreciate your opinion, please tell me if u know the subject!
I think it is disgusting that you want to forever alter someone for your personal gratification. You are being selfish for even considering this. It's one thing for a person to make a decision to be castrated, but to pay someone to do it for you is beyond the pale. You could probably find someone to go through with this if you paid for everything, but that is only because that person would be trying to support family. You are a complete asshole for and a contmeptible person for taking advantage of a person's financial situation for your own perverted fantasies. You have no interest in anyone's welfare or well-being. I have absolutely no respect for you if you try to do this and much contempt for you if you do find someone to do this.