View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Lifeforce....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
# 1 for me is BLADE RUNNER

Matrix and Alien not far behind. I'll tell you about my Alien movie experiance. I had just pulled into a little town in Wyoming on a dark and stormy night, and; after checking into a motel, saw a movie theater down the street advertising a movie called ALLIEN. I hadn't anything about the movie prior to this. There were only three of us customers in the whole theater, and when that mean little shit came ripping out, I was feeling very lonely, and vulnerble in that big theatre.

Hate to admit if but LifeForce is one of my favorite because of Matilda May. Awesome tits!

Another big favorite is Highlander which is probably classified as fantasy. Clancy Brown was one of the top "Bad Guys" of all time in this role.
Love your taste in movies, Jenae!!

Lifeforce was ripped apart by movie critics, but it is one of my favorite sci-fi films. It was directed by Tobe Hooper (Texas Chainsaw Massacre) and the screenplay was by Dan O'Bannon (co-writer of ALIEN). Vampires from outer space...and featuring a very sexy female vampire (Mathilda May) at that!!

Ridley Scott is the director of my number 1 and number 2 sci-fi films...Alien and Blade Runner

I loved Highlander as well. Christopher Lambert's best work. Sequels were nothing to write home about, but fun escapist entertainment.