View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Hey Violet..."Give me the formula"

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
(What formula?)

Aaah, Cult Movies, thats a great idea. Everybody here loves movies, and thats a sure-fire hit! (go for it Aries, I'm starting my list...! :D)
B-movies are great. Lots of laughs. Ed Wood's "Plan 9 From Outer Space" comes to mind, when the special effects are so laughable it becomes art!

I also need to add yet another film already mentioned: "Planet of the Apes" (original of course!) It sure is sci-fi, and is actually a really great movie. One of the best all-time last-minute plot twists.
No, it's not Grecian Formula, Formula 1 or Formula 409!

It's from "Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai", of course. Buckaroo has a "formula" written in ink on his palm (no paper handy). A few hours later Professor Hikito and Buckaroo are discussing the "alien problem" and just as Buckaroo is getting ready to leave, the professor says "Give me the formula". Buckaroo wets his palm with his tongue and smacks it on the professor's forehead.