View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Given that all this kicked off BECAUSE of someone being shot... I don't really see guns making things better. Interesting to consider what it'd be like if we DID have gun ownership permitted here, I imagine NATO would be setting up a no-fly zone over the country right now, and several countries would be beginning to recognise a transitional government based in Salford....
By all accounts, the person shot and killed by police was a gang-banging drug dealer. Since all the people rioting probably aren't overly upset that he is dead, it stands to reason that the majority of them are just using it as an excuse to get free stuff via looting.

I just hope that none of my online friends and family from here or at my other forum don't get caught in the middle of this.