View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
You are one of those rare ones in the inner states. I've only know of ONE in Michigan....and she was a total ice queen, and to add insult to injury, had the sex drive of a clam. And as I mentioned before, I've seen other TS here in my region, but unfortunately, looked exactly like Jackie Gleason in a drag (Hell, 75% of the ggirls here look like that, too).
All the ones I wanna find are so far and few, or they are already taken. And the dating sites are made out of epic failure.

So, so far, it's like being tossed into a wood chipper, just that one has two options: Being thrown in head first or feet first.
Your generalizations grow more and more tiresome with each post.

Guess what. One of the most beautiful transwomen I know is from the backwoods of South Carolina. Is she a complete anomaly? Of course not.

Has it occurred to you that it might be your perspective? Or maybe that you ought to move? Of course, without a radical change in the perspective you've adopted (it borders on misanthropy, in my view), you'd probably see the beauties you think teem along the coasts in the same way you seem to see most everyone around you in Michigan.