Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Part 5

In the morning they woke up and sat up in bed. Charlie noticed Khloe was hard and he gently wrapped his hand around her lovely cock. She smiled and wrapped her hand around his rising cock. They leaned back, closed their eyes and savored the erotic bliss emanating from their warm sexy cocks. Charlie said, can happiness get any better than this? Khloe gently squeezed his cock, kissed him and said, I don't think so. Khloe, I had a really weird dream last night and I would like to tell you about it. Oh good, I like weird dreams. I dreamed that as I repeatedly sucked you cock you would plunge it down my throat and pump lots of cum into me, I loved it. Then one morning when I looked at myself in the mirror, I noticed my titties were swelling. She looked at him and smiled, well Charlie, perhaps it wasn't a dream. Would you like to become transsexual! Charlie, thought about that for a few moments and said, well if your transsexual sperm filled cum can do it, I am all for it.
A few weeks later, he told Khloe that he was feeling kinda strange and his titties were swelling more. The strange feelings continued as he continued to consume lots of Khloe's hot cum. He began to realize that he was not hungry for food any more, Khloe's cum was meeting his needs. Wow, he thought, I can live on transsexual cum. Khloe was providing him with not only sexual pleasure but his nutrition. Apparently, Khloe was also supplying him with some additional substances. He noticed some odd feelings around his cock, when he looked down there he saw some swelling around and below his cock. A few days later a little opening appeared just below his cock, he also noticed his body hair was disappearing. Khloe, look at this, he said. Khloe took a close look and said, well, well looks like you are growing a little pussey! Charlie was shocked, but strangely excited, he wondered if all of that sperm filled transsexual cum he had been consuming was somehow transforming him into a women. Khloe said, if that really is a pussey down there, you know what I am going to do? Charlie said, what? Ummm, I am going to fuck your brains out! Over the next few weeks, Charlie continued to live on Khloe's delicious cum and continued the transformation into a women. He developed rounded hips, lovely plump breasts, a smooth hairless body, long hair and lovely lips. This made Khloe extremely excited, she was constantly loving him, anxiously waiting the time when his/her pussey would be ready. One morning she went down to suck his cock and noticed some moisture between the new pussey lips. She opened the lips and could see the vaginal entrance full of moisture. She exclaimed, it's ready! A wave of excitement rushed over Charlie. Are you going to fuck me he asked? LOL what a question, I have been waiting weeks for this moment. She eagerly began licking up Charlie's fresh pussey juices. She then presented her aching she cock to Charlie's pussey and said to it, you are now going to enter Charlie's brand new pussey. Charlie's pussey was producing abundant love juices as Khloe's throbbing cock plunged into his welcoming vagina. Khloe said, well Charlie, your name is now Char. I like that, she said, Char loves you, Char wants you to fuck her brains out. Khloe's lust for Char's new pussey was insatiable. She kept Char pumped full of cum every night, although she provided Char with enough cum to keep her cock sucking urges satisfied.