Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Charlie and Khloe

Part 4

They turned off the shower and lovingly dried each other's cocks. Charlie couldn't stand it any longer; he knelt down and kissed Khloe's hard cock. You want to suck it don't you, she said. As he looked up at her, he said, there is nothing I want to do more than to worship you and suck your beautiful cock. As it entered his mouth he felt an incredible rush of sensual pleasure. He eagerly sucked it over and over savoring the aroma of her hot sweaty body. He slides his tongue over the smooth cock head and around its turgid rim. Then he licks up and over the top to taste the oozing precum from the tip. He can feel her cock throbbing with pleasure as his own cock is enjoying his worship of Khloe. He becomes more aware of her moans and rapid breathing and senses she is ready to cum. With mounting excitement, he then grasps her hips and draws her to him forcing her cock deep down his throat. At that moment she gasps and says. Oh god, I'm cumming! keep sucking, don't stop! He could feel stream after stream of her warm silky cum flowing down his throat, oh my god, this is so good, his limbic system is reeling with erotic pleasure. As he slowly comes out of his euphoria, she looks down at him and says, my, my, you like my sexy goodness don't you? This is a dream come true, he said. Well, you served me very well, she said. Now it's time for your reward, she said. She laid him down on the bed on his back. His cock was standing strait up and his balls were aching with sex. Looks like your cock could use some attention. She gently grasped his aching balls, grasped his cock with her other hand and licked precum from its tip. Then she began alternately lightly squeezing his cock and balls while she licked and sucked his throbbing cock. I want all of your cum, she said, as she continued to squeeze, stroke, lick and suck it, suddenly it happened, the dam burst and a flood of sperm laden cum filled Khloe's mouth. She struggled to swallow it all without losing any of it, and succeeded. Well, Charlie, that was the best cum job you have ever had, am I right? Charlie was still trying to recover from the overwhelming ecstasy he just experienced. Khloe, I love you, he murmured as he began to fall asleep. Khloe smiled whispered in his ear, your mine. She then cuddled up to him and felt happy for the first time in a long time.