Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Misha

Page5
The next morning she returned from taking a shower. She had on my bathrobe and her hair was still damp. The fire was blazing as she stood in front of it to warm up. I offered to dry her hair and she sat down on the couch facing the fire. I sat beside her and began to gently caress her long damp hair. She seemed to enjoy the attention. As her hair dried somewhat, I took a brush and brushed out the tangles. The firelight glistened on her lovely red tresses as she turned, said "thank you" and then gave me a sweet kiss. We sat there with coffee and she began to tell me about her life. "By the time I was three, I knew I was different from other boys. One day I was over at a neighbor's house playing with a little girl. She was into her mother's cosmetics and was putting on lipstick. She was doing a poor job so I offered to help her cover her lips." Then she offered to do me and I agreed. A little while later some boys came in and laughed at me and went and told my mother. She was very embarrassed and dragged me home crying and told me never to do that again. About a year later I was playing with some other girls (we had a lot of girls in our neighborhood). We were hanging out in a backyard shed. I noticed an older girl whispering to the other girls. She then came over to me and said "we want to see your pee pee. I hesitated but they were very friendly so I let the older girl unbutton my pants and take out my little cock. Before I knew it she was down on me sucking it while the other girls watched and giggled. I didn't really feel anything much but I liked the attention. Then I heard my mother calling me, I got up and quickly tried to get my pants buttoned up. My mother noticed and wanted to know what I was doing. I knew my mom shouldn't know what the girls were doing so I said I had to pee. She told me to never pee in public.
Well, I think that's enough about me for now" she said. We held hands and I imagined she had a lot more to tell about her transformation.
Attached Thumbnails
domai15.jpg