View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Before I answer this post Bionca, are you ready for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
So according to you I "...enjoyed the role of victim". Curious that since I try to navigate my life in a way to minimize personal victimization, while still being unashamed in being trans. The result of this is living in ways that expose me to specific "victimization" due solely to my status as a trans woman. I hardly "enjoy" this, but I simply refuse to keep quiet about it. For example, I didn't enjoy having to wait for almost two hours in an airport in Mexico trying to get home because my passport says I'm a man, because my state will not modify my birth certificate. Rather, I was scared shitless because I just didn't know what would happen.

Further, I'm quite curious how you see a trans woman participating in their "victimization"? I mean Nixon was hardly a passive participant in Watergate. Did I choose a pharmacist that would ask REALLY loudly "Why is a guy getting estrogen at THIS dose"? Seriously... we live in a place and time that can be very difficult and complicated for trans women at best. How does one actively participate in holding up that systen while trying to work against it and navigate through it?
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I need to have an affirmative answer before I really go into this. Because I warn you, it may be very hard to take. An option you may wish to consider is that I answer you in a private message. I am leaving it up to you bacause I do respect you as a good person.