View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

oneontadude is on a distinguished road
Default Waersports Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonywaits View Post
I think it is totally sexy.
At various music venues outdoors in the late 60's it was a commonplace sight for women to urinate in public. The Hippie 60's were a free-for-all of permissiveness, and peeing was an expression of freedom and antiauthoritarianism. You'd see them go around the back of the PortO Johns when the lines were too long. I had several glimpses of young lassies peeing -their sweet pussies and asses exposed to the light of day and my gaze. Many the time I've seen women walking around in jeans darkened from not being able to get to the pottie in time.

While hitchhiking back from one event in the Catskills, I was sharing the backseat with a girl who desperately had to go. Stuck in traffic, she got out, dropped her panties, and pissed as fast as she could in front of a house in Bethel, NY while the disgusted homeowner looked on. I had a fine view myself. She wiped with her panties, left them lying in the street, and got back in panty-less. I got a whiff of fresh urine and had to play pocket pool for a moment before coming breathlessly. I think she knew I was jacking off as she gave me a sly look when I was coming, and she said "Enjoying yourself? " with a smile when I started to shoot in my pants. I wish I could have fucked her then and there. I think her name was Karla.

Once I caught a drunk young lady in a parking lot of a county stadium in the midwest during the middle of a ballgame. She dropped her linen, sat on the bumper of a deserted bus, and pissed for what seemed to be an eternity. There were just a few people in the vicinity, and they didn't seem to notice or care. She clutched her purse tightly to her breasts while she relieved herself, then calmly opened the purse, produced a Kleenex, and furtively wiped, discarding the tissue on the ground in the puddle of her pee.

The long lines at woman's restrooms have led to this incident, again at a major league game in Chicago, where the urinals, at that time, had no partitions. As I'm whizzing away, a tall middleaged lady rushes up to the urinal beside me, whips up her dress, and noisily discharges into the porcelain. The voluminous dress didn't allow me to see more than a glimpse of the stream, and she stared intently ahead with a red face, embarrassed to be seen but she did what she had to do. She left quickly without saying a word, or wiping. She also left me with a raging hardon.

Many is the time I've seen a car on the shoulder of an interstate highway, out in the middle of nowhere - the Dakotas, Indiana, et. al. with a woman squatting beside the passenger's side. Sometimes if the sun is at the right angle, you can catch a glint of the reflection off the puddle, most times its quickly fleeting. I still tingle at the sight of it.

Watersports are evidently getting to be popular, but verboten still.
Many Hollywood mainstream type movies feature piss scenes, and a list can be found, with photos, at patches.net.

Here are some of my favorite p-scenes
In the movie "One NIght at McCools", the bombshell sexkitten LIv Tyler is shown on the toilet. She enters the room, pulls down panties, hikes dress, and pees noisily while conversing with her boyfriend. She then wipes and flushes. Two boners up!

In l977, Jane Fonda, in "Fun with Dick and Jane", does likewise with George Segal.

In the film "The Last Seduction", Linda Fiorintino carries on a conversation behind a closed bathroom stall where you can hear the piss, and hear her wipe and flush. She's also does some very sexy fuck-and-suck scenes in this film. Three Boner's Up!

There are a series of excellent short MPG movies available on the internet for previews of XXXX films featuring watersports, also found at patches dot net
. Of particular interest are scenes from the Glimpse-It company, where English women are shown explicitly peeing in trains, bus shelters, busy parking lots, elevators, stairways, beaches, boats, you name it. The women are stupendous, some clit off while peeing, others play with the stream.

Instant whack material at it's best.