View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Sacto View Post
Those are the only ones I have. I have belonged to a number of sites over the years, and almost all of them have removed any piss pictures and videos because VISA consider them taboo and won't allow them to accept there card as payment.
WHAAATTT?? So according to VISA, sucking and fucking is fine, but they can't deal with a little pee-pee?? Ridiculous!
I am truly bummed out about that.
OK everybody, this is one more reason to dig in your archives and post anything you have relevant to the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigToy4Asia View Post
Not2old: do you have any more pics to share of the cute little Asian LB on a leash? Big turn on....
Loved the blonde on the balcony too!! Gr8 ass!!
Ooohh, BigToy, I wish I had a million more, especially in light of Captn Sacto's earlier post (see above).
Sad to say, you've seen all I have. You're right about the LB on a leash. That's HOTTT!!

Last edited by dauls; 11-12-2011 at 01:39 PM.