View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Hi Christian-

I know you have a similar thread over on Hungangels but I don't spend a lot of time participating on that site so I never checked it out. This forum is nowhere near as active but the people are nicer for the most part so welcome!

Anyway, I'm familiar with some of your work and have seen you do scenes with some of my favorite girls. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't totally jealous of you, Tom Moore, and Wolf Hudson. My question to you is who are some of your favorite co-stars and why? Is it their looks, their performance, their personality? I know you might not be able to answer that question but the title of thread is "Ask Christian Anything" so I figured I'd put it out there. Also, how do we know it's really you and not some random guy yanking our chain? Not that I don't believe you but it is, you know, the internet.

Thanks!