View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

alex37 is on a distinguished road

I had an appt with a girl who at the last min canceled on me. So I quickly went to backpage and found another girl who peaked my interest and asked if she was available. She told me yes and gave me directions. When I pulled up to her house my heart was pounding I was so nervous. When she opened the door I was shocked she was better looking than her pics. She had a little t-shirt and those cute little sweat pants on. We went up to her room and got comfortable. She turned on some music and straddled me doing a sexy little lap dance. After a few mins of that she laid down on her back and told me to explore her body and get comfortable since I was a 1st timer. Her body was so smooth and soft, and I immediately went straight for her cock. It felt so nice in my mouth even though it was a bit bigger than I thought I could handle. We eventually switched to 69 and continued for a while, until I blew a load in her warm mouth. She was nice and easy to talk to I can't wait to go back again and do more. I want to feel her cock inside of me so bad.