View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
My "older women" to have been seduced by would of course be these three: Loni Anderson, Heather Thomas, and Farrah.

Do you know how old Renee, Elizabeth, and Tara are? Just curious. As you know I'm also a fan of all 3. My guess is they would be considerably younger than my three below. Farrah passed away in 2009 , Loni is 71, and Heather will be 60 in September. By the way I personally think that picture of Farrah may be the most beautiful picture of anybody, ever. RIP Angel.
I used to love Loni Anderson on "WKRP in Cincinatti". Do you remember the episode where she was photographed while changing by a sleazy photographer? Farrah was iconic.

I don't know how old these ladies are and would never ask

I just think of them as mature women and when I fantasize about them I picture myself as the virginal, lust filled teen I used to be and them as sexy, seductive, older women who sympathize with my plight, like my Spanish professor.
Attached Thumbnails
sierra207 (2).jpg