View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert30 View Post
Hello I am new so please excuse any ignorance on my part.

Why do men have to be so derogatory when talking about ladies, ladies are ladies and they are to be respected the same way men are, imagine women talking about men in this way......it's not good be compared too as sex objects.

I am new as already stated above, I am kind and respectful but also worried in case I offend any ladies on this forum, I do not have much knowledge on the topic concerned so always willing to read and listen.

Thank you for reading my message,
God bless,
Robert
For starters, this isn't a politically driven site. Most of us do view ladyboys as females, but then again even you wouldn't have found this "transladyboy" site on a search engine by searching for the keyword "female"...
This website is an *adult* oriented forum for transsexuals and their admirers. The term Transsexual, transgendered or Ladyboy is not derogatory. Some may dislike words like "shemale", but in the end I believe it's all about how the words are used and if the poster has ill-intentions.

I can't speak for the administrators or moderators of this forum, but I can assure you that this forum does not tolerate bigotry.