Thread: Self Defense
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009
aw9725

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
I own firearms because I want to. It is my right as an American citizen. Do I have a need for one? That should never be asked. Not the point, I have them because I want them. And if you think a .22 is no good , care to stand in front of me while I put a few in your face? I hunt for food and fun. Never had a problem killing deer or birds. I teach my sons to hunt too. I'm a bone collector love antlers. I'll stop for a road kill and take it's head. You should have seen the faces of all the big tough black guys I used to work with ( who always made fun of me) when I'd pull some rotten deer head out the side box on the truck and would cut it's antlers off. I told them I have no problem cutting the head off a rotten stinking deer carcass. I'll have even less problem cutting off your head your nice and fresh.
What didn't you like about my post? I have a background in martial arts and was raised around firearms. I'm all for people standing up for their rights. No one should ever have to live in fear of anyone. I wrote it thinking it would help somebody--especially someone who never considered owning a gun or using one before--too many people become victims needlessly. I hope you realize I'm on YOUR side!

Last edited by aw9725; 10-06-2009 at 12:10 AM.