View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The door opens to reveal the breathtaking, incomparable gorgeousness of Shawn. I suck in a deep breath and then let it out in a long, low whistle. Shawn’s attire leaves little and yet a lot to my imagination. Her firm, ripe breasts are concealed by a sexy white bra that shows the outline of her hard, pinkish-red nipples while giving me a generous view of her cleavage.

I drop my gaze lower to her tiny waist and flat tummy. I let my eyes slowly drift lower to see a prominent bulge in her panties. I immediately develop a big, matching bulge in my own pants. As Shawn leans in to give me a kiss on my cheek I inhale her intoxicating fragrance. My cock is now so hard it’s aching.

Shawn spins around on her toes and starts walking away swaying her hips and giving me a good look at her firm, round bottom. I am so mesmerized by Shawn that I don’t move until she beckons me to follow her. I’m behind her in a four quick steps.

I follow her into her bedroom and watch her lay down on her bed while giving a most enticing view of her perfect body. Then Shawn asks me what I want to remove first. It’s not an easy decision. Do I want to see her beautiful breasts with their upright nipples or do I want to taste her wonderful shaft of feminine delights.

The answer quickly comes to me when I look at her gorgeous face. I’m not going to just fuck Shawn, I’m going to make love to her and her whole body. “Your bra,” I answer.

I watch as Shawn sits upright indicating that I should do the honours. My arms go around her. I easily find the catches and with a practiced flip of my fingers her bra closures are released. I lean into Shawn and our lips meet as I slip the bra straps off her shoulders. I run my hands down her sides until I reach the bottom of her bra. I slip my hands underneath the soft, caressing material to feel Shawn’s firm breasts. I slide my hands to the front of Shawn’s breasts and cup each one in the palms of my hands. Her erect nipples tickle my hands arousing me even further.

Shawn lifts her arms so that I can remove her bra. With her shapely mounds now exposed I release my lips from hers and drop my head to suck, lick, and nibble her breasts and nipples. I shrug and dip my shoulders to indicate to Shawn that she should start undressing me. Will she take the hint I wonder.