View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

purplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
Awwwww...Thank you, Purpie!
I know I must be one wacked-out lady but there's something so special about these castrated shemales. I think it may be that I see them as having given up manhood but by keeping their penises they announce themselves as a truly unique sexual entity rather than trying to be something they can never be by undergoing the whole operation.
I once thought the novelty of a penis without balls might wear off but the opposite has proven true. I hope I can find more pics and vids soon, either by my own searching or via the kindness of you, Purpie, and others. Also, I think my Asian "ladyboy" lover might be thinking I might suck her little penis completely off someday since I'm so addicted to it. Luckily, we can only get together for occasional weekends of fun and games and "She" doesn't seem the least bored with our play; Quite the opposite, in fact, since I'm one of the very few partners who is skilled and patient enough to bring her to an orgasm despite the fact that she's been without balls for a few years and is not taking male hormones.
Thanks again, so very much.

CG
I am glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Check out the Soft & Dangling thread as some there have very small balls or what appear to be empty sacs.

Any chance your friend will let you post pictures of her aptly described member?