View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

In regards to my dreams, my wife brought a very interesting interpretation to the table. One, being that the fish cooking/chainsaw dream represents spirituality, and that my grandmother has tried to get me to cook fish (be a "good Christian") but it is something I'm not particularly good at, and I always have problems with it (the flames). Thus I lash out and try to blaze my own path, but my family is there to try to stop me. Interesting if nothing else...

My own thoughts are...

My grandfather is not in the best of health and he's in his mid eighties. I have never dreamed about my grandmother before, until now. I wonder if the souls of the dead sometimes come back to help beckon the soon-to-be-dead towards the light. Perhaps while hanging around, my grandmother has visited me in a few dreams and tried to bring a message or two.