View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Well, not that this negates what you're saying Sesame, but perhaps it will put your mind a bit at ease, especially regarding my history...

The sedative I've been taking the past couple of days is a non-addictive one prescribed by my physician. That doesn't make it "safe," but it makes it a lot better than benzos or street drugs.

And last night, I have yet another dream with my grandmother. She is there and trying to give me a dresser and bedroom suite out of their house. I don't know if my grandfather was there or not. As I said, my grandmother has been dead for several years now, and yet I've dreamed about her more the past few nights than I have in all the years since her death. Do you think there is a larger meaning to this? Could the dead be coming in my dreams as an omen that another is about to be taken (probably my grandfather)?