View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
A recurring dream that I have had over my entire life is that of flying...But instead of flying in the stereotypical way of flapping my arms, I actually manage to fly by kicking my feet back and forth. It's a very strange dream sensation, to float by "walking" on air. More to come later...
Flying in dreams is quite common. My own interpretation of this is because the person flying has recently felt a burden lifted from them and is the feeling of being free.

GRH you are the first person that I have ever heard of whose flying was aided by kick your feet. When I have flown in my dreams I have not had to move any body parts. I was just flying around and able to look down on the Earth.