View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Flying in Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH
A recurring dream that I have had over my entire life is that of flying...But instead of flying in the stereotypical way of flapping my arms, I actually manage to fly by kicking my feet back and forth. It's a very strange dream sensation, to float by "walking" on air. More to come later...
In dreams the faculty that pins us down to everyday Reality, namely, Reason is repressed. So we do all sorts of things in our Dreams, that we cannot while awake.

But flying is a different matter. It is more associated with freedom than escaping reality. You become lighter, freer and you take off, getting rid of the shackles of gravity. I have dreamt of flying many many times. And I love the feeling, even after I wake up. Its as if the feeling remains with me at the pit of my stomach. (like the feeling of taking a Ride in the Giant Wheel or that of a free fall) In my dreams, I become much lighter and I jump higher and higher if I try to walk. Next I begin to run in great leaps and then I am being hurled at great speed covering huge distances.:D