View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

What I know of dreams suggest that there is a Jungian archictecture to our dreams, this architecture is suggestive of a larger, overlying "universal consciousness." That is not to say that we all dream in the same way, or that symbols from one dream equat to symbols from a different person's dream. But I agree, your getting over the fear of being naked would suggest that you have some issue that you have sense moved beyond.

I have heard that another archetypal dream is losing a tooth. I have had this sort of dream once or twice. But it's a very popular archetype. Similarly, in our own culture, the idea of being publicly humiliated is a familiar archetype.

A recurring dream that I have had over my entire life is that of flying...But instead of flying in the stereotypical way of flapping my arms, I actually manage to fly by kicking my feet back and forth. It's a very strange dream sensation, to float by "walking" on air. More to come later...