View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

People can see the same dream for different reasons. Its very personal.

I dont believe in everything the famous Austrian naughty boy Sigmund has said. He was obsessed with sensuality. He saw sexual desires flying everywhere, like the Rishis of yore saw God everywhere! He actually wanted to make his point and wouldnt listen to anything else. Furthermore, I believe in Franz Anton Mesmer's method of hypnotism more than Freud's psychoanalysis. It takes great skill and will-force to perform Mesmerism on somebody. And it requires just a degree to slap your opinion on somebody and call it psycho-analysis! The ancient and noble art of hypnotism is on the verge of becoming extinct.

Ok then, Ila, you were bothered by something about yourself, something that made you feel vulnerable and exposed. It must have been something mental or physical... I cant tell; but now you have gotten over that fear. You have reasoned with your own fear and put it to rest. So now you 'like to be naked in public and sometimes even revel in the fact that I'm naked '. You are now totally comfortable with the issue, and feel good about it.

Joke: Hey, it could be your liking for Ladyboys! You were afraid that people might out that you love ladyboys. Now after talking to so many real Tgirls, you understand and appreciate them, and feel proud of it.

What do you say?