View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

The-Sith is on a distinguished road

The answer is No.

The Eskimos have at least 37 words for snow. Because they understand the various gradiations of different types of snow, where we can't comprehend so many forms and try to fit everything into a handful definitions - like snow, powder, sleet, slush.

That's the exact struggle that many Ladyboy lovers have - they try to fit their desires and attraction into a limited vocabulary and even more limited understanding of Western culture. Straight, Gay (and maybe Bi). For those with the least understanding and most comprehensive limitations, it's binary: "DUDE, you are either Straight, or you are a Big Homo!!!!"

Gay guys generally do not like Ladyboys/Shemales. And visa versa. We know that. And almost all lovers of Ladyboys/Shemales would describe themselves as Straight. Yet probably, there needs to be a gradiation built in the spectrum because being attracted to Ladyboys may be classified as Straight if you are only on a binary scale (i.e. Straight and Gay), yet if you added more definitions, and more subtleties and understanding, you would have many more definitions in the spectrum describing a lot of different tastes and attractions - which can even evolve over time in a human being.

I think one experience I can share with you - which is a third party EXPERT weighing in is that of Lusi Mustang - the legendary Thai Ladyboy. One time, I had a session with her and another Ladyboy. We had such a great time, she invited me out to party with her and her friends. We dropped Ecstasy together. It was awesome.

And later in the night, when we went back to her apartment, I asked her this question. "Lusi, does loving Ladyboys make me Gay?"

She replied "NO WAY!" and shook her head as if laughing at me for asking such a silly question. There was no way, in her understanding that I could be classified as gay to her - and she knows straight guys, gay guys and ladyboys. The important aspect is that we were both under the influence of something that is like a truth serum. Ecstasy makes people totally connect and you cannot lie on it. Otherwise, people will pick it up. Plus your real self is revealed to the other so they can totally read you. So she knew me - very deeply. And she knew this topic, very authoritatively. And she was not capable of lying - and gave a vehement No! to the answer.

I know this can be a struggle for some but the battle is trying to fit yourself into definitions that are limited, where you have a more profound understanding of different types of femininity and masculinity out there. Just as the Thai's and other groups, like Japanese, believe there are three genders, don't struggle trying to fit yourself into the binary definitions of the West.

I am a Straight, masculine male. I love GGs and I also love LBs.