Thread: Britani
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
In Anabolic Tgirls 4, there is an amazing woman, in the opening, she is credited as Britani, I have never seen her in any other film. I have no pictures of her, and I was hoping that anyone could help me identify if maybe she goes by another name, if she has any photo sets, or any other movies out. She is just so beautiful, and very sexy, and I have fallen in lust with her, as I have with so many others. The difference is that I can't find anything on her, and so it drives me insane. Thanks all, kisses and more
I don't know who she is, but is she on the cover of the flick? That might help our intrepid experts (like dauls).
Attached Thumbnails
65258222042.jpg