View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Smile Viva la difference!

Interesting theory professor, but fundamentally flawed.
Yes the brain is wired differently, but we are all individuals no brain is totally male or female, all men have some feminine traits, and all women have some male traits.
I know some very effeminate men and some very butch women.
In England we have a disturbing cultural trend among a some girls, labeled "Ladettes" ladies/girls going around in gangs on a saturday night behaving like lads, drinking as many pints of larger as poss, getting legless, fighting, swearing, shagging anything that moves and generally behaving like football hooligans, all the wonderful traits of the male.
Some girls love football and larger, some men love shopping and preening themselves.
I believe you can have girls as friends not just lovers.
Ive been with girls in the past where ive been initially attracted to them sexually but after finding out we had virtually noting in common, the relationship falls part very quickly, and its just not as exciting sexually without some common bond.
Which i think is why most of us go into full time relationships with someone we have a lot in common with, my girlfriend shears a lot of my interests and ambitions, of course not all that would be boring, i like the differences as well keeps thing interesting, its nice to argue sometimes.
But we like the mainly the same films, the same music, the same tastes in food, artists etc, so we have the friendship as well as being lovers.
and i believe most male female couples are the same this way.
The fundamentally difference between most men and women i believe is aggressiveness, violence.
Generally women detest violence, (apart from the ladette trend among a few girls) its usually men who start fights and wars, we like to see violent films etc. so that can only be a good thing.
I can understand about the male understanding more about another males sexuality though, you could be right there.
But then part of the fun of a relationship is trying to understand each others difference's sexually.
On balance girls get it right most of the time.... thay are lovely creachers.. mostly...Viva la difference!