Thread: "Gold Standard"
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018
vivid

One man's trash is another man's gold.

That being said, there is no gold standard, everyone has different tastes. Even for me, there isn't a gold standard because my tastes vary from time to time. For example, at first I was in love with Sapphire Young (she still makes my head spin when I see her flipping her legs over her head and cumming into her own mouth). Then I saw Vivian Porto and TS Foxxy and thought I'd never see anything sexier (Foxxy's thighs are amazing). Then I saw Jane Marie and thought she had the complete sex appeal. Then a bunch of other girls turned me on like Aubrey Starr, Eva Lin, Jenna Rachels, Jessy Dubai, Yasmin Lee... all of whom are really sexy.

Then Chanel Santini and Aubrey Kate did a number on me... Aubrey Kate more so because of the way she positions herself, it just feels more passionate with her, ie; in Aubrey Kate's TS Fantasies she's in missionary position but her and a guy are almost hugging eachother with her legs wrapped around him. You can't see much of him penetrating her ass, but the image is so incredibly hot, it's an instant turn on. In the same video, she's with another guy in 69 position and they're both wrapped around eachother... When I saw this, I thought 'this is the new standard'....

Until I saw Raphaella Ferrari with Spencer. Jesus christ.... just look at the still images I posted. This scene has pretty much been at the top for a while now and may just be the 'gold standard' for me. Everything about her is perfect; huge thick cock that's kept perfectly clean and shaven, great big perky boobs but without going overboard, long sexy legs and thighs with an amazing ass... oh and a beautiful face to go along as a complete package. The one still I posted with her sucking Spencer, can't believe how one woman can be so beautifully curvy. Her body is a work of art. That scene, you can tell Spencer is going wild for her too and I don't blame him, she's plowing him from doggy style and you can see he starts dripping cum unintentionally. Fast forward and he cums again to full orgasm and after Raphaella is done unloading one of the biggest cumshots I've EVER seen, he again sucks her off. It's been over a year since I've seen this and it she still makes my heart RACE in this scene.

After all this, now I just pay attention to certain actions and features in sex with trans girls, whether it may be the way she runs her tongue across a cock, or is in the middle of a three way (filling someone's hole as her's is filled), perhaps a cumshot, like Viviane Merillo in 69 position with Marcus; you see her ass pulsate and she cums as he's got her whole cock in his mouth and the cum starts to spill out the side of his lips and drip down his cheek and you can still see her sucking his cock at the same time. Or perhaps It's little things like that, that make me super turned on. Or, in TS Seduction with Eva Lin, TS Foxxy and Cole; Cole's tied up and laying on his back, Foxxy's kneeling down over his face with her cock in his mouth and Eva Lin is sucking off Cole to completion; as he erupts, the first spurt of cum goes flying onto his chest and she immediately takes his cock in her mouth, stroking him further as as he's orgasming and catching the rest of the full load of cum in her mouth. She turns up, some cum spills out, Foxxy picks up the cum from Cole's chest, she takes it in her mouth, cleans up with spilled out. Then they snowball, share a hot cum kiss and the cum starts dripping down onto Cole's chin... and he's still got's Foxxy's cock in his mouth as his head is between her legs! Dirty... but so freaking hot. It's little things like that, that I pay attention to now that get me excited.

So... gold standard? I think it just keeps evolving. But Raphaella Ferrari I think is here to stay.

Last edited by vivid; 11-27-2019 at 10:47 PM.