Thread: "Gold Standard"
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy View Post
I don't think there's only one "gold standard" ,I mean the list is really long for me...

Yasmin Lee,Mia Isabella (before the plastic surgeries messed her up) ,Chanel Santini, Isabella Lobos, Gisele Bittencourt (Her body is perfect,plus she has a really monstrous dick) ,Miriam Ribera,Honey XXX and the list goes on and on...

Linetrap is fantastic too,very feminine...
I know what you mean. Even though I started this thread, I'm not really into judging the girls that much. We all have our favorites and what might be attractive to one may be attractive may not be attractive to another.

I just thought it was interesting when my friend asked me if Domino Presley was the "gold standard". I can certainly see how someone would describe her that way. It just got me thinking about what a "gold standard"could be and if there was some way of objectively establishing such criteria. I guess what it would boil down to for me was who I believe the top girls in the industry are.

I really appreciate the feedback and love hearing what everyone thinks!