View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough
Default as a group we are being used and played

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Araqiel View Post
Women are now getting harassed in bathrooms because of anti-transgender hysteria

Great. Transphobia in a box with a side order of misogyny. I knew these dumbass bathroom ordinances would cause nothing but trouble, but I never imagined it would affect ciswomen as well!
This whole bathroom thing is nothing more than politics, The trans community is just another minority group liberals are hijacking to beat republicans over the head with.

We have been using the restroom for the better part of the countries lifespan only now it's an issue. I find it vulgar and distasteful, we aren't being championed by the left & the media. we are being exploited & mocked out of one side of the mouth while all this talk of civil rights & equality.

All this is doing is making us less equal. At this point if your still with me, you may be asking "what do the have to gain from all this?" well I'll tell you, this is about expanding the reach & power of federal government. That's the main reason for this whole bathroom debate.

Getting behind the leftists on this isn't a path to main stream trans equality, it's a path to further exclusion & continued spectacle in the public eye. While it's funny to see CIS women ejected from bathrooms over mistaken gender identity none of this is helping.

The only real path to acceptance & equality is to increase our numbers. That's the only way. The way to do that is to be as supportive as you can to those early transitioning & curious about taking that step, being who they are. We make up less than 1% of a 3% non "straight" population of the U.S. (according to the CDC) the only reason that number isn't bigger can be summed up in one word "fear".

Thanks for reading this whole thing if you did, I know it's a small novel, sorry about that folks.